Blockland is dead?

Author Topic: Blockland is dead?  (Read 7877 times)

1.Overreacting players?? 2. Do 1 thing wrong and you get drama'd 3. Good servers are gone. 4. Badspot wont update the game -_- 5. We may have gotten to steam greenlight but now that greenlight is fading. 6. Less players/Less interesting servers/I don't know what to do on there anymore. 7. Badmins.
1 you honestly think this wasn't a problem 4 years ago?
2. That's not the case. 3. Tezuni, Sanctus Rem, Ravencroft, and Plastiware still host great servers 4. Last update was on July 1st, 2015 (5. what 6. Refer to 3 (7. You honestly think this was going to get fixed?

And what is the point of posting this? Just to get banned? Or do you want Badspot to remove the game? Cause that ain't happening.

So how many times has blockland died now?

1. Bullstuff
2. You only get dramad for doing the worse things possible, where is your proof of this?
3. there are good servers
4. Badspot does not need to update the game, there's nothing to update
5. "Greenlight is fading" this doesn't make any sense
6. there are tons of people, what are you talking about
7. then drama the loving badmins

Another one of the poorly written "This game is dying" thread strikes again!

Bro. Badspot has updated last month. I think you mean live a Version update. Which is possibly far from now. Or in the near future, I don't know. Regular updates, happen all the time. The edit the problems, and add a bit.

Here are where the updates are noted: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?board=41.0

one more thread for the list

everything is loving dead oh god