Author Topic: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - started with no limbs now we here  (Read 49807 times)

Big Boss has a dramatic shower battle with Miller.

Been working on S'ing everything, a bit more than half way now since there's fewer than 50 ranked missions and of course I already had some things at S.
Also, while I working on that, I got a call to support, and wrapped it up nice and quick by catching the guy on the stairs and simply filling his back door with shotgun.

TGS presentation for MGO3 has happened and it's guuuuud.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 03:00:40 AM by ·:Taboo:· »

fanservice-y beret girl is good at the game

Well, I did the thing. But what the hell's the point of unlocking Raiden by completing everything if I can't play as him online? Gosh dang, all you had to do was have a separate playertype without his special abilities, but I guess that's too hard. I'll have to see about modding it myself.

oh, so thats how you get raiden? i thought it was some GZ jamais vu bullstuff

Nah, you just have to S everything. Side ops don't seem to unlock anything but achievements, thankfully, so I can set their monotony aside for a while.

alright, guess ill grind out the S ranks first

cheers for the heads up

Lol, once I got DD I literally never used D-horse for the rest of the game,
that's because d-horse really isn't as useful as the other buddies when the helicopter almost always puts you right next to your objective and the walker goes just about as fast

Just bought the game after chasing it around town.
It's £60 for digital download on xbox, which I wasn't going to pay.
Read that it's £40 on the GAME website.
Going into town to get it when we stop off at the supermarket first and find it's £40 there.
Decide to buy at GAME so I can get loyalty points, arrive in GAME to find it's £50.
Go all the way back across town to the supermarket to buy it for £40.

Way too much legwork, lol. And I still have to download and install it. 

that's because d-horse really isn't as useful as the other buddies when the helicopter almost always puts you right next to your objective and the walker goes just about as fast
Do it (defecate)