Author Topic: TV crew get shot on LIVE TV  (Read 9350 times)

what is this
other than all the loving animals out to get you there
also
america is diverse as forget
ranging from homeless to the loving 1%
ranging from white as forget to black as forget

Aren't you from the Netherlands or something? You can't relate black culture in Europe to that of America.
Hes from the US and he's staying in Denmark lol

looks like someone has been playing too much hatred

-snip-
Is this an actual picture you took on camera or is it from google images
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 11:08:06 AM by Duck Quackington »

If you shoot the brain, that shuts down the nerves. The things that communicate with your limbs, and tell them to move. No amount of adrenaline is going to get you moving. The reason I'm being hostile is why you're brown townyzing this so much, two innocent people have just died.
you richard. he makes a post contributing to the discussion and you are like "forget YOU PIECE OF stuff PEOPLE DIED DONT ASK QUESTIONS CONSPIRACY NUT" when that wasnt even his point

you guys getting all butthurt over rally's posts need to grow up

some of them are pretty funny. even if they aren't, there's nothing inherently wrong with making jokes about a trajedy. are we all just supposed to sit around looking sad?

idk if anyone's addressed this yet but have you guys seen the handicaps screaming "CONSPIRACY OBAMA'S TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS THIS IS A STUNT"

idk if anyone's addressed this yet but have you guys seen the handicaps screaming "CONSPIRACY OBAMA'S TAKING AWAY OUR GUNS THIS IS A STUNT"
I've heard nothing about this outside of readit and here tbh

didn't people say the same thing about Gritty Grapnel?

I've heard nothing about this outside of readit and here tbh
seein it all over youtube comments but then again i should probably expect such handicapation

didn't people say the same thing about Gritty Grapnel?
yeah