Author Topic: TV crew get shot on LIVE TV  (Read 9330 times)

life must really suck when you get angry and upset every time you find a joke not funny

but its not humor
its not even remotely funny
its edgy, extremely rude, and unnecessary
people can find things funny that you dont think are funny
not everybody finds the same things funny

when you literally watch them die and hear their screams then you'd think you would have some respect for the dead and not make corny ass jokes hours after they die

each to their own i guess
i just think its extremely rude to do something like that

when you literally watch them die and hear their screams then you'd think you would have some respect for the dead and not make corny ass jokes hours after they die

It's funny seeing you say this after your whole "rip daddy" thing

It's funny seeing you say this after your whole "rip daddy" thing
i have learned from things i said 8 months ago theres really no point in bringing that up

woah people dying is so funny i should def laugh at it and not be a total buzz kill !!!! haha kill get it because they were killed? see im funny too because im making jokes about people dying.

woah people dying is so funny i should def laugh at it and not be a total buzz kill !!!! haha kill get it because they were killed? see im funny too because im making jokes about people dying.
When a situation is really stuffty humor is a good way to cope with it. Not really condoning it, but I don't really have anything against it either.

i watched the self-recorded video on liveleak
i'm forgetin perturbed
that is all i can say

That isn't the point anyone was making. If you're offended, okay. If you make a joke about it, okay.

When she says she doesn't suck richard

-snip-
I'm going to hell for laughing

Perhaps maybe now the media will stop with the sensationalizing of these types of shootings or be extra cautious when they chose to broadcast about shootings. Showing this type of stuff only inspires and encourages people to carry out stuff like this because they want the attention.

In this case it was just a pissed off new's employee who was denied a promotion due to qualifications. Shame people who lose it like that and go so far. I guess it's like some form of poetic justice.

Perhaps maybe now the media will stop with the sensationalizing of these types of shootings or be extra cautious when they chose to broadcast about shootings. Showing this type of stuff only inspires and encourages people to carry out stuff like this because they want the attention.

In this case it was just a pissed off new's employee who was denied a promotion due to qualifications. Shame people who lose it like that and go so far. I guess it's like some form of poetic justice.
He was denied his affirmative action basically, minorities are so used to being given extra help that they get mad when they don't get it. Like a spoiled kid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_action for those who don't know what affirmative action is.

the solution is to kill everyone or no one

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌