BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]

Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 152048 times)

no no NO NO NO, YOU UPDATE NOW!

Choose an attack randomly or forfeit the attack.  The game must go on.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:44:43 AM by ZERØ »

Um...  Sorry to say but your efforts have probably gone to waste.  We've completely restarted, meaning that people are at a collectively competitive level with the boss, not having a cumulative DEF and HP level 5 times more than the boss and just shy of 17 times more than every other player.

I may not be OP, but I think that it's fair to call your bullstuff.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 06:12:07 AM by SWAT One »

Um...  Sorry to say but your efforts have probably gone to waste.  We've completely restarted, meaning that people are at a collectively competitive level with the boss, not having a cumulative DEF and HP level 5 times more than the boss and just shy of 17 times more than every other player.

Don't call bullstuff on me for being uninformed, the last time I played here was a long time ago, you could of pointed it out instead of calling bs on me, I though the bosses still had a really high hp.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:45:06 AM by ZERØ »

You need no cutscene or declare you're entering to enter the battle. You just perform an action.
We have no levels (yet?)

also we all share the same hp/defense

me new here
let me explain
i can generate energy per turn
every turn i can waste use an amount of energy, build things with energy, or use up 10000 energy to insta rekt boss (Has a 10 tick cooldown)
i can build a:
Wind Turbine : 1 Energy per tick (tick is a turn) : 1 Tick to build
Coal Power Plant : 3 Energy per tick : 2 Ticks to build
Oil Power Plant : 5 Energy per tick : 3 Ticks to build
Explosion powered plant : 10 Energy per tick : 4 Ticks to build and so on
Hybrid Power Plant : 25 Energy per tick
Geothermal power plant : 50 Energy per tick
Nuclear Fission Power Plant : 100 Energy per tick
Nuclear Fusion Power Plant : 250 Energy per tick
----------------------------------------------------------
Every energy i on attacking deals 25 damage
My super attack, once again costs 1000 energy, insta rekts boss
----------------------------------------------------------
i build a wind turbine

You need no cutscene or declare you're entering to enter the battle. You just perform an action.
We have no levels (yet?)
Holly stuff, why so salty?

Seriously you guys are taking the fun out of this, nobody was this aggressive when we played a few moths ago.

Well if we just restarted I'll just use the magical power of the edit button, I have no problem with restarting. Also it only took me about 5 minutes to make the flashback scene, since the modified avatar was done in about a minute or two, there wasn't much effort.

Don't call bullstuff on me for being uninformed, the last time I played here was a long time ago, you could of pointed it out instead of calling bs on me, I though the bosses still had a really high hp.
All the information you needed was just halfway down the previous page.  And I both pointed it out and called bs.  You don't need to take it so personally.  I'll let OP decide how else your stats and stuff get adjusted.

All the information you needed was just halfway down the previous page.  And I both pointed it out and called bs.  You don't need to take it so personally.  I'll let OP decide how else your stats and stuff get adjusted.
That's just the current status of the boss, that post doesn't say anything about restarting.

You know what, I'm backing out instead, the game was more open back then, now it feels too closed and strict.

I'll check it out occasionally but for now, lates.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 12:46:18 AM by ZERØ »

jesus christ i just got back from work to come home to this .-.

Ok, probably time i address some things.

no no NO NO NO, YOU UPDATE NOW!
Choose an attack randomly or forfeit the attack.  The game must go on.

First off all, i want to re-instate what i said a long time ago, i have a life to live and i cant be here all the time.

Um...  Sorry to say but your efforts have probably gone to waste.  We've completely restarted, meaning that people are at a collectively competitive level with the boss, not having a cumulative DEF and HP level 5 times more than the boss and just shy of 17 times more than every other player.

I take the blame for this mistake, i should have made a global notification that this game had restarted.

Holly stuff, why so salty?

Seriously you guys are taking the fun out of this, nobody was this aggressive when we played a few moths ago.
That's just the current status of the boss, that post doesn't say anything about restarting.

You know what, I'm backing out instead, the game was more open back then, now it feels too closed and strict.

I'll check it out occasionally but for now, lates.

There is a reason i made the game strict.
There were too many people making themselves overpowered or underpowered.
There was little control i had over how powerful people could become, and the game had become desperately unbalanced.
This strictness is not permanent, i am likely to lessen the restrictions over time to make it more open, but also prevent total player control.
I'm not trying to wrestle control of yourself away from the characters, i just don't want what happened months ago happen again.
If my logic is incorrect, kindly point it out. But that is how i view the situation.