[VIDEO] Cinematicism

Author Topic: [VIDEO] Cinematicism  (Read 895 times)

2lazy2fancypicture
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcEKsWbIutE

oops i put [BL] in the topic title instead of [VIDEO]

FEATURES
- RESHADE http://1drv.ms/1IeQ7Rq  if you know what to do, be careful bro see: end of video
- AN ALL-IN-ONE AMBIENCE SCRIPT THAT STARTS ON A SINGLE COMMAND   not user friendly yet pls waits splits into the following: the wind, the crickets, and ambient music.     all seperate commands
- AN APOCALYPTIC TOWN   original is sumz city, edited to be apocalyptic. was released somewhere, cant find link srry
- THIS .OGG LOOP PLAYING   put it on a music brick somewhere idgaf
- FANCY ROLEPLAYING GUNS THAT HAVE A BUILT-IN HOLSTERING FEATURE   you only showed one gun tho wtf  i know sorry

Looks and sounds great, the footstep sound could be better, though.

Looking nice, but the shadows are waay too jagged

Looking nice, but the shadows are waay too jagged
I had to turn my settings on low because there's about 4x the map than the town you're currently seeing. All just as detailed.

I had to turn my settings on low because there's about 4x the map than the town you're currently seeing. All just as detailed.
can't you delete all parts of the map not visible

can't you delete all parts of the map not visible
I mean, I could, but all this minus the fancy reshade effects are actually going to be used in a server I'm hosting soon here. Wasn't exactly thinking about it because by the time it came to record, I was just kinda used to dealing w/ low shaders.

nice, but why'd the gun sometimes have kickback and sometimes not?

Very well done, love the aesthetic look. Was that first ambient sound from The Last Of Us? Cause it reminded me of it.

Your taste of visuals and presentation in your Blockland video's are very similar to my own, only you pull it off better. (mainly cause your computer is better lol)

This earned a sub from me.

nice, but why'd the gun sometimes have kickback and sometimes not?
It's the way the gun was coded originally in Blockombat. Looking back I'm probably make it kick back slightly at first, because a revolver that shoots perfectly is really weird.
Very well done, love the aesthetic look. Was that first ambient sound from The Last Of Us? Cause it reminded me of it.