Models for Reverie Fort Wars

Author Topic: Models for Reverie Fort Wars  (Read 2140 times)

Oh. Are the textures already decided?
Would it be a problem if I sent them over as they are?

Oh. Are the textures already decided?
Would it be a problem if I sent them over as they are?
Yeah, they are. Here are the exact colors of the metals (adding this to the OP also):
80 75 63 255 (Surtra)
222 204 143 255 (Calcite)
249 176 249 255 (Nithlite)
142 7 7 255 (Sanguite)
138 129 111 255 (Sinnite)
235 140 255 200 (Crystal)

It's not a huge problem if they're set up to use colorshifting, as the only difference is that it makes the inventory icons look a bit worse. This isn't actually true, nevermind about colorshifting vs not colorshifting, it doesn't make any difference
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:01:59 PM by Amade »

This isn't actually true, nevermind about colorshifting vs not colorshifting, it doesn't make any difference

Well it kinda does. An item under colorshift to my knowledge will have the entire icon colored over too.
So the icon would have to be white where you want the color to show up. Even say, the grey on the handles will have a slight color tone.

The icons you have now would work decently with colorshift.

If you want, I could re texture the corresponding models with the proper colors if you want. Unless you don't mind overwriting the textures I left on it.

Well it kinda does. An item under colorshift to my knowledge will have the entire icon colored over too.
So the icon would have to be white where you want the color to show up. Even say, the grey on the handles will have a slight color tone.

The icons you have now would work decently with colorshift.

If you want, I could re texture the corresponding models with the proper colors if you want. Unless you don't mind overwriting the textures I left on it.
I forgot about dropped items so you're right. It's better if they're named properly.

Oh, could you send the skull from the ossimetallisynthesis totem as its own model? I wanted it to fire a skull projectile but forgot to include that in the request list.

Stop bumping. Riverie is only playable if you got there at the same time as the people with sinnite. Otherwise they kill you from miles away with their extra long swords.