How to improve my Spanish skills?

Author Topic: How to improve my Spanish skills?  (Read 853 times)

I am one of the absolute worse people to study Spanish in the history of the world. Pronunciation, spelling, etc I am dreadful in because I am used to German and Russian by now so, how can I improve my god awful Español?

Watch 5 year old Spanish videos on youtube

Download Duolingo for your phone/tablet, it's a free app that helps you learn a bunch of languages

I used it for Spanish class in eighth grade. I haven't used it since, but I remember it being very good for learning languages.

I remember watching an advert. It could teach you a few languages. The address is babblel.com But mostly I don't prefer learn language sites

Don't over complicate

It may be another language but it is actually simpler with rules than english and yet you learned that

Make friends with someone who is bilingual in English and Spanish

Download Duolingo for your phone/tablet, it's a free app that helps you learn a bunch of languages
^^^^^^^^^

It may be another language but it is actually simpler with rules than english and yet you learned that
Pretty sure they are about on the same level
the hard part of spanish are the punctuation stuffs

I'd say try to find for somebody who main language is spanish, but also knows english

that way you will get an spanish with more fluently spelling, and a correct accent
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 03:14:16 PM by Checko2100 »

Don't over complicate

actually Spanish is far more complicated than English in grammar and stuff. Accents, verb conjugations, grammatical gender, etc

Duolingo is actually a very useful app to learn any sort of language, but you could also make friends with someone who speaks spanish as a first language (like me!) which could help you a lot

Or you can speak in spanish with someone (i.e. Me) and the spanish speaker can help you with your grammar.

Or you can speak in spanish with someone (i.e. Me) and the spanish speaker can help you with your grammar.

this.
the best way to learn a language is to practice it by communicating with other people
it's how i learned english

get a tan and a moustache

Usted debe tratar de Duolingo.