modern house 3: house even harder

Author Topic: modern house 3: house even harder  (Read 868 times)

a few months ago i made a modern house, then i made another.
apparently i can't get enough of these so here you go

looking for constructive criticism here

I've never been a big fan of like random amorphous looking windows like those, I mean they kinda look better on the inside but the exterior is odd because of the varying amount of detail on the walls and such. If instead you put those kinds of window designs on like a Japanese-esque wall screen I think it'd be cooler.

The interior is spot on though, like I love that little toilet towel paper spool thing I don't know what you call them. Kinda looks a bit weird to put a TV in front of a fireplace like that. All in all I think the exterior is a bit plain and could use some work, and the interior can use a bit more organizing with its furniture, but it's neat regardless as there is definitely a sense of creativity into parts of the build and I'd like to see more in the future. Looks like you also built it on a City RP or something? I can imagine that's why you couldn't get more shots such as like overhead and such?

I've never been a big fan of like random amorphous looking windows like those, I mean they kinda look better on the inside but the exterior is odd because of the varying amount of detail on the walls and such. If instead you put those kinds of window designs on like a Japanese-esque wall screen I think it'd be cooler.

The interior is spot on though, like I love that little toilet towel paper spool thing I don't know what you call them. Kinda looks a bit weird to put a TV in front of a fireplace like that. All in all I think the exterior is a bit plain and could use some work, and the interior can use a bit more organizing with its furniture, but it's neat regardless as there is definitely a sense of creativity into parts of the build and I'd like to see more in the future. Looks like you also built it on a City RP or something? I can imagine that's why you couldn't get more shots such as like overhead and such?
built on kenko's city build, have a overhead view

the interior wasn't planned out at all, mainly improv

why did you steal my toilet and paper template honey

why did you steal my toilet and paper template honey
you know how much a new toilet costs?

you know how much a new toilet costs?

do you pay for stuffholes

^ jesus those avatars

ot: neat build, but windows don't go well with the exterior. Also there's too many open spaces, interior doesn't looked lived in.
i.e. this picture

There is nothing in that corner but two chairs and a table, you could have put something on the wall behind it or something.

Yeah I just realised too
vita decided to redraw mine, after i decided to not use his new version, he took it

also the room with the random table and chairs was going to have no furniture at all initially
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 05:21:34 PM by Refticus »

those windows ruin the exterior.

exterior 2/10

interior 7/10

exterior is meh

exterior 4/10

interior 3/10