Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14431 times)

Minotaur, Ms. Terra and i think there was another
I'm Wattson, I don't go by minotaur or Ms. Terra

i said i was assuming
i've gone through 5 IPs on this one router and they've always started with 97
before that they started with 65 on the last router
having 1 number out of 4 being the same could be evidence of the same ISP, but there's still a chance that it's not. It's definitely not evidence of it coming from the same router, is what I'm saying. Just in the future, don't assume. You got a lucky guess :P

having 1 number out of 4 being the same could be evidence of the same ISP, but there's still a chance that it's not. It's definitely not evidence of it coming from the same router, is what I'm saying. Just in the future, don't assume. You got a lucky guess :P

^apparently nobody is allowed to reply to your posts. noted.

I'm Wattson, I don't go by minotaur or Ms. Terra
well not anymore you dont haha

i don't think you get it.

what

Why is everyone upset over a user rejoining who isn't even a problem user?

you're like super defensive lol
i just have no idea what he means or how he came to that conclusion

well not anymore you dont haha
Yeah. I know that these things I've done in the past will probably cling to my reputation in this community and I accept that, it's all good.

Noedit and sorry for the doublepost~

The people that I 'forgeted' with mainly in that whole fiasco I had apologized to, if you were curious. But I'll leave it at that

Why is everyone upset over a user rejoining who isn't even a problem user?
this. He made one mistake, albeit a significant one, but IMO that shouldn't mean he can't have a second chance.

He had a clean record AFAIK until it happened. One mistake like that isn't enough to consider him a problem user in my honesty opinion.

That's highly hypocritical spidey. My statement stays the same but with different reasoning. You don't have the moral grounds to speak on the matter.

i just have no idea what he means or how he came to that conclusion
a second person responds to you after I do, and you immediately go to a reaction image of a guy going nowhere. if im wrong about what you mean about it, my bad, but i can't think of any other reason why you'd post it if that weren't the reason. like, it doesn't matter. you can be corrected without being weird about it lol

but i can't think of any other reason why you'd post it if that weren't the reason. like, it doesn't matter. you can be corrected without being weird about it lol
basically he posted it because ipquarx would apperently need the last word on something at all times, which is silly but don't quote me because that's probably not it at all. He just never wants to loose any sort of argument or whatever with stufflord it looks like