shovel knight amiibo revealed on official nintendo channel with... game grumps?

Author Topic: shovel knight amiibo revealed on official nintendo channel with... game grumps?  (Read 2114 times)

after suzy's loving etsy fiasco i cannot watch game grumps anymore.

still hyped for shovel knight tho!!!!!!!!!!

etsy fiasco? what happened?

I think stuff she put up was made cheap but sold high

I think stuff she put up was made cheap but sold high
uhh

how high because this sounds like normal business practice??

game grumps died when jon left
this

Jontron is the good stuff

She advertised her jewelry as using Italian sterling silver, but it was actually just cheaper knock-off silver.
This was apparently just a result of Suzy simply not knowing how to identify the silver as legitimate, so while she at the very least wasn't outright scamming people, it still reflects incredibly badly on her to have not done a minimum amount of research on her own assets. But she followed that up by only giving partial refunds and then dodging all questions from then on regarding the legitimacy of the necklaces.
What does this have to do with Game Grumps? This obviously became a bit of a problem within the fanbase, since GG was a big help to Suzy's business by just being around, and Arin basically just told everyone "shut up," and whoops, they did. This in turn made some people rather weirded out by how unreasonably obedient people were, because everyone's complaints and concerns were entirely justified. At this point it basically looks like Suzy can continue to sell cheap products at a wrongly bloated price without worry (which she is) because Arin and the rest of the fanbase will promptly shut down anyone who complains about it (which apparently happens regularly).

I loving hate arin with a passion

what the forget

this is the voice of a broken man

she helped him get over his laziness? pfffffahaha

he doesn't do stuff besides forcing himself into every loving video on their channel

every other "grump" has done something with their life except for him.

arin's girlfriend WIFE, i just.. i really do not like her at all
Where have you been my sir?
Go look it up if you don't believe me.

this is the voice of a broken man

my heart breaks at the classic arin girl-chan style.a

as an animator myself im rly sad that he isn't really part of the community anymore.

Gotta get that fat YouTube dosh.

she helped him get over his laziness? pfffffahaha

he doesn't do stuff besides forcing himself into every loving video on their channel

every other "grump" has done something with their life except for him.

arin's just an arrogant 14 year old in a man's body