Tell me to make stuff. [on hiatus]

Author Topic: Tell me to make stuff. [on hiatus]  (Read 925 times)

I am currently being commissioned to make a mod. This might come back later but the mod that I am working on now takes top priority, sorry.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 05:11:18 AM by Darksaber2213 »

can we see examples of your modeling skills

It it wouldn't be too much, a phonograph model would be nice to decorate my houses with. And as a token of appreciation i will photograph a written thank you note.

Sincerely

Duck3
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 06:37:19 AM by duck3 »

can we see examples of your modeling skills
I would, however, because of the hard drive crash, all of my models were deleted. However, if anyone requests models, I will post pictures here.

a rocket-powered throwable boomerang weapon

Could you make a few events for me?

#1. Input event: OnBotAltActivated, When the bot is clicked with RMB

#2. Input Event: IfPlayerScore ==/=>/=</ >/< etc

Make a food and hunger add-on with items. Still doesn't exist and have been making suggestion posts periodically for more than a year

Make a food and hunger add-on with items. Still doesn't exist and have been making suggestion posts periodically for more than a year

This

#2. Input Event: IfPlayerScore ==/=>/=</ >/< etc
This is pretty much always an output, and the following inputs are sensitive to it.

OT:  A simple GUI, where when an event is complete, a blue button appears over each event that when you click it, it says how to use the event (by referring to a eventguide.txt document stored in the event's add-on.  If the guide doesn't exist, the Add-On has a red button.

Ex (Hover instead of clicking in this example):

fig1.       
[?]
[?]
[?]
OnActivate     Self     toggleEventEnabled   "3 4 5 6 7 8"

Alternatively, if the text files must be stored in the client Add-On, then perhaps there would be a submission system for event description.

I'd personally like to see this because, although I am very experienced with events, there are still plenty of events where I wish I could learn more about how to properly use them, and because I'd like Blockland to have an event-rich community.  After all, good use of events are often what makes a server a vibrant one.

A rocket launcher that fires bottle rockets.

A crawler if that possible like a playertype