THE BUTTON [offline -- lasted 14h 58m 36s]

Author Topic: THE BUTTON [offline -- lasted 14h 58m 36s]  (Read 7394 times)

does anyone know how to package this?
just name the file "Gamemode_THE_BUTTON"

you guys realize it's not finished right
i'm still adding things lol

i am now hosting this beauty as the button's the button on blockland
come now

frick you parrot we wanted a big surprise not just the gamemode :^(

you guys realize it's not finished right
i'm still adding things lol
too late you already used up the one chance you had to do this server right

you'll never have the same level of player turnout ever again

i guess you could say you "pressed the button" in that sense

don't make it official damn, they'll think it's me
don't even host it really

alright so you can thank clay hanson for me taking the source down and ceasing work on it for a bit
i explicitly said "do not host it, it is not finished" and he decided to host it

so now it might not ever be finished

edit: if clay releases what he has, or anyone else for that matter, i will cease work on it.

alright so you can thank clay hanson for me taking the source down and ceasing work on it for a bit
i explicitly said "do not host it, it is not finished" and he decided to host it
is this a joke? why would you release the source code and expect people not to use it

is this a joke? why would you release the source code and expect people not to use it
he went out of his way to tell you not to use it. don't act like the victim here

he went out of his way to tell you not to use it. don't act like the victim here
he kind of didn't.
All I saw was
don't make it official damn, they'll think it's me
don't even host it really
, and I just saw that today. The only other time I was on this thread was to get the source code. (which, btw, was before blackparrot made the post asking not to host it)
Also, going out of his way would to edit the reply that had the source code link and put "Don't host this yet it's not finished" under the link
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 01:37:32 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

it's not a joke, multiple people were asking how it worked and if they could have the sounds i was using
it was never packaged into a releasable state, i thought it'd be a good enough signal to others not to host it.

you also had a good 2 days to see that post, you were very active over those 2 days, don't even.