Author Topic: Pikachu Pika Pika- Bad host, stolen map, forced roleplay.  (Read 2497 times)

I would like to get better at drama's.
why would you want to get better at dramas
there's stating that you know how to construct a well-written drama topic, and then there's stating that you'd like to issue more in the future
the point of drama isn't to drama as much as you can and get pro at writing a topic it's to bugger out the bad people lmao, you don't "write a good drama" unless the person did enough things to get enough content to write a good one
the only way you could make a bad one is if it doesn't get the point across, which

What I ment is that she was forcing illuminti doge to roleplay as a good guy even though he wanted to be a villain. Your other points make sence though.
i host a zombie role play, i don't want people role playing as zombies
they host a [?] role play, and apparently don't want anybody else playing as a villain
there are certain things people can role play as which would be too powerful and/or unfair (or just generally odd) in a role play i'd assume the host wants to control, instead of letting it break into utter 'anything goes' chaos
it seems like the host wanted to be the only villain or something

TIP: Quote people by clicking
it will make you look less nooby.
I know that, it was just being a bit buggy,

in my opinion, the problem here is that you joined a school RP hosted by somebody with the name "Pikachu Pika Pika". Usually stupid names like that are automatic red flags for me.

in my opinion, the problem here is that you joined a school RP hosted by somebody with the name "Pikachu Pika Pika". Usually stupid names like that are automatic red flags for me.
True, true... Tobehonestiheardofpikaandiwantedtoseehowbadherserverwasidiotmoveonme