Author Topic: Network adapter won't stay connected  (Read 581 times)

Since i got this laptop, it's been having constant issues with it's adapter and not being able to stay connected to the internet

It has a Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter with a driver from 6/2/2013, and every now and then, it will slow down, disconnect from the network, or say that i have a limited connection because it can't connect to the default gateway (but the troubleshooter will randomly fix it or not fix it), so i can barely watch videos in 240p nor play online games without teleporting all over the place from the lag

I checked and found an updated driver from 7/20/2015, however, this one dies out even faster than the one from 2013, it's a very brief disconnect, but it still makes a difference while watching a video or playing a game

So i download a random but compatible driver from Lenovo's website, it actually works for a while, but then it pretty much starts acting like the Broadcom driver from 2013 with the occasional disconnects

Then i tried other things, like going back through the drivers but also disabling the option that shuts off the network adapter to save power, and manually entering my information in the network's IPv4 properties

That too worked for a while, but now today, none of that seems to work anymore

Also, this is my internet's speeds

Then there are times where it's like this

Any way i can fix this?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:58:50 PM by Masterlegodude »

gg no re

That sucks, try re-installing the drivers.

gg no re

That sucks, try re-installing the drivers.
Tried that, even uninstalled the default one, still nothing