Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info

Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13033 times)

As of cross-referencing with DAProg's name database, here are all the names under all five BL_IDs.

here's what i could find on him:
<-- xalos this one is an alt that you haven't got listed

here's him trying to recruit someone
click on the images

now there's proof that he's just being really loving strange about the recruitment for his clan
he isn't doing anything particularly bad, but he is annoying as forget as you might've seen me express on my server
i still don't think we have the complete story on this guy, my guess is he has a past a lot more sinister than the one that we've found already

<-- xalos this one is an alt that you haven't got listed
noedit:
i am blind again

goddamn this drama switched targets fast

i'm not clear about one thing though. how'd he get OP's phone number if textspy is just an anonymous texting app? did he just DOX op or something?

i'm surprised anyone listened to me because i was suggesting the strangest thing that has ever happened in a drama

i'm not clear about one thing though. how'd he get OP's phone number if textspy is just an anonymous texting app? did he just DOX op or something?
Probably yeah. He's done it before to Xalos, he just didn't get as far because presumably Xalos is a bit more careful with his information.

Found him on Battlemix going by the name Prodigy Effects on his BLID 37895, same as Everlasting. Tried to convince me he wasn't using Spyware.

As it turns out. I knew Frostey for a long while, and they gave me their number. I texted them for a month or so, and then we didn't talk at all through text again. So, the options are
1. Frostey trolled me.
2. Frostey gave my number to other people
3. One of Frostey's irl friends got hold of my number?

In any case... forget that bitch.

This is wierd, because Prodigy is a clan and someone named -forgot name- Prodigy. He told me that he has been watching how I play, and said that I should join. He wanted me to automatically talk to him on skype >.> even Scenery (his new name is hard to spell) agreed that it was strange. So this just makes me think of what Prodigy really is. PS this was on Battlemix.

This is wierd, because Prodigy is a clan and someone named -forgot name- Prodigy. He told me that he has been watching how I play, and said that I should join. He wanted me to automatically talk to him on skype >.> even Scenery (his new name is hard to spell) agreed that it was strange. So this just makes me think of what Prodigy really is. PS this was on Battlemix.
i provided evidence of this like 5 posts ago btw

I had a heart attack until I saw that it was Dragonoid slayer and not me. Still, /support

Not my IDs ;)

My ID is 19629