Author Topic: Blook Man; ignoring everything I say, trying to change my server (image heavy)  (Read 3180 times)

i started to act somewhat harsh to him to make him realize how annoying he is being (I know I could've been less pushy in this photo. If you think I should have talked to him nicer, I agree.)

I'm pretty sure the way you reacted is completely normal, if not less harsh then what the general populous would retaliate with  :cookieMonster:

Anywho, /support. If he actually is Sad Panda according to Duck, then this is par for the course on how he acts. I've seen it many many times before on several servers, sadly.

Well one problem here is that you gave him admin because you were his friend, did he even contribute to the server?

But still, no reason to be like that, some people change when they get powers, especially admin.

/support

I remember somebody like this tried to change my server to a lava survival
I told him no how about you host.
Next thing y'know he said he doesn't host.
he kept bugging, and Bugging me.

/support

He has technically done this on my server as well.

When it was simply named Ze Operator's Boss Battles: Early Alpha, he used to be an admin on my server. But he would do stuff without asking my permission first, and occasionally micromanage anything that doesn't see favor in the kid's eyes.

The kid, to say the very least, is immature, professionally speaking. Unprofessionally? He's a richard and becomes very rude and angry when he's not in power. Everything with him is a power struggle, and when I fired him he vowed to "Make sure no one gets on to your server" kind of crap. He still comes on occasionally, even if for a sec.

/Support, and maybe if he is reading this, maybe he'll loving learn.

He was a badmin on lahill's mini empires...
kept harassing two of us for "not making the crystal!!!!!1!!" and banned us
lahill was fine though
I was the friend and confirm, he kept harassing us just placing zombies on our land, so we just placed a load of machine gunners, he didnt really care.

He also hates me too, because I critized his poor fnaf map which wasn't even on a baseplate.
He joined a south park rp that I was on and instantly said:
"OH forget" "SEBI"

(Also, he told me. He's 9.)

This guy seems like he's 10 or some stuff.
/support

2 days is definitely not enough time before you make someone an admin, unless you already know them before or something like that.