Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 41280 times)

i love these models, the shotgun and stg look like they are from wolfenstein the new order. always have wanted those weapons in blockland

i love these models, the shotgun and stg look like they are from wolfenstein the new order. always have wanted those weapons in blockland

Wolfenstein New Order weapon designs are essentially WW2 weapons enhanced with a more modernized appearance. Essentially exactly what we're doing here.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 03:41:38 PM by Rykuta »

needs krummlauf barrel for stg

plz make dis happen.

Also path what happened to the Bioshock guns?

Also path what happened to the Bioshock guns?
Rykuta says that as soon as I finish this I can move on to bioshock weapons.

He's the boss.

Hurry up and release something, jesus. You're almost as bad as me when it comes to not finishing things

what's gyt doin
fondling deez nuts he's helping me out with some exporting (i hope) either because i'm a lazy ass

i'll get to the exports later today
today's schedule is really forgeted up so i won't have access to my computer until real late

Models look great.

Looks like I'll have to study gun names again though.

i'll get to the exports later today
today's schedule is really forgeted up so i won't have access to my computer until real late
dont trip man

ok i'm having this issue with this model
i'm using blender

if you have a good eye you can tell that the gun is not effected by shadows at all, as well as being massively darkened (picture with shaders). this only happens in shaderless mode.
if anyone knows a solution please say because frankly i'm stumped and i can't really find anything about this issue on the forums

see the first post on page 4
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 08:29:56 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

Gyt I suggest you shift that question over to the General Help discussion thread, since people there are more willing to help out

Path's basement exploded and flooded with stuff, so the official alpha for feature and glitch testing will be released probably sometime next week. Please keep your pants on, or don't, it's your house.