Poll

What countries weapons do you want to see the most?

Japan
15 (27.3%)
Russia
35 (63.6%)
Britain
5 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: == WW3 Pack [MORE DELAYS HOLD ON forget] == by Rykuta, Phanto, and Gytyyhgfffff  (Read 40921 times)

I'd love to see these in action!  As for the exporting issue, I used to be able to export in milkshape but I've completely forgotten how.  If anything you Path, or Rykuta, could find this thread helpful.  Sorry to not be able to help, and good luck on these!

I use a mac, so the old blender is not an option. Also the recent update on macs has forgeted up bootcamp, so i really cant do sht

Looks freakin' sweet, when is this going to release (I'm so late to this).

curious if you ever finished any of the bioshock infinite weps you made?  those were really nice, i could use those.

What I do for exporting my models is I export them as a OBJ file in blender, and import them into milkshape3D. Only because there isn't a DTS exporter for the new blender version.
Then I animate and add joints, materials and what not, then export it.

What I do for exporting my models is I export them as a OBJ file in blender, and import them into milkshape3D. Only because there isn't a DTS exporter for the new blender version.
Then I animate and add joints, materials and what not, then export it.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281071.0

In regular fashion, several ballsy events have occurred in my life, thus delaying all my weapon projects.
I'll continue them some other time. For now (or at least another month or so) progress is out of the question. If anyone wants to contribute, talk to Rykuta. He's taking over for the time being.

In regular fashion, several ballsy events have occurred in my life, thus delaying all my weapon projects.
I'll continue them some other time. For now (or at least another month or so) progress is out of the question. If anyone wants to contribute, talk to Rykuta. He's taking over for the time being.
more like alpha 90% procastination

more like alpha 90% procastination
i dont think a broken computer and a dead family member count as procrastination
haha funny joke

so that's why it's not finished, anyway still know rush, but I hope it gets finished soon

i dont think a broken computer and a dead family member count as procrastination
haha funny joke
How does a dead family member delay your work?

Hmm, I don't know. Maybe funeral arrangements? Weeks of mourning? Emotional issues?

Really? Could you be more insensitive? Is having your precious weapon pack more important to you than his emotional wellbeing?

Also, if anyone wants to help speed up the development process, feel free to donate or something. Every small amount helps.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 04:57:50 PM by Path »