Solaria The Blazeikin: "noobish activities"

Author Topic: Solaria The Blazeikin: "noobish activities"  (Read 7629 times)

Wait, isn’t she the one who is hosting that VGMerp?
Because I joined and when I asked what a VGMerp is, she said, “wow noob”
I mean really, what is the point of a VGMerp?
VGMERP:
Video
Game
Mini
Empires
Role play
Basically, you make a MINI empire, with elements of a video game in it. (leveling)

Basically, you make a MINI empire, with elements of a video game in it. (leveling)
i would've thought that it was mini empires, only with stuff from game fanchises

13 and talking like a clinically depressed 20-something year old.

Gosh they grow up so fast now.

joined, said hey, got banned with  this reason.

Solaria kicked me because i couldn't answer a question correctly so i didn't speak at all, at least like 15..20 minutes later i got banned because i was "Mute".
I've looked through this thread I'm not sure what to think Solaria made me mad before but now i have mixed feelings about this i'm not sure if i should be mad or sorry for Solaria.
Then again i'm not sure One of his Admins named Sir Boony i'm not sure what to think of him he is similar to Solaria in a way maybe not sure I could say he has the same attitude as Solaria but that may be a understatement considering hes mostly rping with his empire and i'm just on the side looking at his many building and asking various questions about his units and yes i did build things for those of you who were wondering I mainly wandered around to look at other people's builds to get idea for mine. Anyway I am actually getting off topic now, My point really is Solaria sure he's edgy as hell but at least try to like not do much or say much just build you empire and go from there.

i would've thought that it was mini empires, only with stuff from game fanchises
Thats what i thought
So i tried to do a Computer Virus Empire
...Then he loving said his charachter was a god.
apparently the levvliing makes all the admins and Neos (I refuse to call him by the new title, as its just feeding him) freinds, invincible. ok. ok

Thats what i thought
So i tried to do a Computer Virus Empire
...Then he loving said his charachter was a god.
apparently the levvliing makes all the admins and Neos (I refuse to call him by the new title, as its just feeding him) freinds, invincible. ok. ok
computer virus empire is my thing

computer virus empire is my thing
Nah, more like...a physical computer virus, think Digimon. infecting other 'clients' and 'entities' in order to turn the entire 'video game' into a giant virus fest

13 and talking like a clinically depressed 20-something year old.

Gosh they grow up so fast now.
thats tumblr for you

my god this guy has problems
he changes his name so much that it feels like a loving status
once again, this isn't facebook. Its steam.

Nah, more like...a physical computer virus, think Digimon. infecting other 'clients' and 'entities' in order to turn the entire 'video game' into a giant virus fest
oh ok

Solarius? You mean the pokephile that watches pokemon research? Ech. Solarius is like the kids at my school that consistently shout "DEEZ NUTS!"... Solarius is no different, hes just a little bitch who needs to grow up.

the kids at my school that consistently shout "DEEZ NUTS!"
god dammit this is every kid at my school these days

Solarius? You mean the pokephile that watches pokemon research? Ech. Solarius is like the kids at my school that consistently shout "DEEZ NUTS!"... Solarius is no different, hes just a little bitch who needs to grow up.
stop this
all you're trying to do is bash him more from the thread about you