Author Topic: ROBLOX: Happy Home in Robloxia / Castles  (Read 6863 times)

I managed to make two more authentic as possible builds from our taboo'd game.
Happy Home in Robloxia

Addons needed
BlackDragonIV
DemiansBB2
Essentials
Other Bricks
Trueno's Original Colorset

Happy Home in Robloxia save

ROBLOX Castles (Cause I lacked a better name)

Addons needed
BlackDragonIV
DemiansBB2
Essentials
Other Bricks
Trueno's Original Colorset

ROBLOX Castles

Yes, I'm aware I didn't use fancy shaders this time. I only wanted to make the Roblox HQ fancy. These I just felt like doing to get it done.

If you haven't seen it already, I also created the ROBLOX World Head quarters.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 03:21:46 PM by Dillpickle »

Cool, I'm making Survive The Disasters in Blockland.
10/10 would blox again

Amazing.
I wonder if we should show roblox.

Cool, now create a server out of this:

Cool, now create a server out of this:

I used to be friends with stickmasterluke before the followers update

I think you should do crossroads next.

YES,
YEEESSS,
YEEEEEEESSSS!

forget. I just realized that I'm missing the chimney. I didn't even know that there was one. I'll get that fixed now.

I think you should do crossroads next.

Someone already did, at least someone said. I would, but it's really messy. I can get the simple layout, but it might have to be something done sketch wise. The three Roblox builds I've made I've tried to replicate the same dimensions and distances, but crossroads just has all sorts of things that it would be really tiresome to do. I will look into it though.

These replicas are really spectacular! They bring back so many memories.

what was the point of the followers update because of that my friend amount when I logged back in months ago I saw that like 1400+ of my friends I played the game for years that's how I got that many and now I only have 6 and they are just best friends. I had like 20 best friends though idk why

what was the point of the followers update because of that my friend amount when I logged back in months ago I saw that like 1400+ of my friends I played the game for years that's how I got that many and now I only have 6 and they are just best friends. I had like 20 best friends though idk why

I didn't understand that either. I was surprised to find I didn't have any friends and now had followers or some stuff like that.