Do you find them... Weird?

yes
21 (55.3%)
no
5 (13.2%)
kind of
12 (31.6%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: "Dead" Fandoms?  (Read 1348 times)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
lenny fandom will always be alive
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
gebe defense system on high alert

Though, I wanted to ask: Do any of you find it creepy or erie to go through dead fandom material, from like 5 - 10 years ago?
hotel mario is over 10 years old and people still YTP it

I feel weird looking through old-ass posts in the BLF. Like, each time I go through I'm looking at history that I never experienced. It's as interesting as history class, the most interesting class

Since I'm relatively new to the BLF and the people I know are all BLF veterans, I had the privilege of coming into all of this with a lot of background information. I knew some prominent users and some of the basics. Since then, I have become familiarized with a lot of the big BLF scandals and there are few things I find more interesting than being linked to a 150-page thread featuring slick and robo in their prime. It's like going back in time. Few other people have the ability to peek into the daily life of their friends/SOs from back in the day like that.

The Star Wars and Star Trek fandoms are still some of the biggest out there after 30+ years, and I don't think they're going anywhere any time soon
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if these are considered important classics of the 20th/21st century in 1000 years time.