More harassment on Sugar

Author Topic: More harassment on Sugar  (Read 11793 times)

i dont know why because it's so obvious lol

its because nizza deutchsen man is boki and he's dumb

/support I am her friend, like a lot of other people

You do realize that pressing the up arrow in the chat goes back to the last thing you sent right?
Yeah, but she appears to type the WORDS relatively fast.

Yeah, but she appears to type the WORDS relatively fast.
it doesn't take long to type 1 word lmao

it doesn't take long to type 1 word lmao
what if the word has 100000 leters

Boki is a massive friend. /support

one thing I don't understand is some players (who shall remain nameless) avoid her like the plague, claiming she is "a walking drama generator" which isn't true at all
To be honest,I thought this at first,but when I figured out she wasn't like a plague,it made me wish I could actually see her more often because I've only seen her once throughout my time in blockland.

To be honest,I thought this at first,but when I figured out she wasn't like a plague,it made me wish I could actually see her more often because I've only seen her once throughout my time in blockland.
y u bump

This is really really sickening that people are this ignorant, rude, and argumentative.
I joined Brickitect's server to have fun, and found myself in an argument with what I can only describe as the stupidest person I've ever met. 
"Sun" - ID: 3245
"Boki" was also harassing users about it, but I could not get his ID. 

As I was playing, Sugar joined the server and proceeded to have fun and bond with those willing to play with her.  Unfortunately, chaos soon broke out as Sun went out of his way to claim shes not autistic, and that she just wants attention.  He claims hes "seen autism 10 times before" and that this is not a cause of autism.   Despite all cases of autism being different, his 10 times of experience clearly outweighs that of the obvious evidence in front of him.  Truly infuriating. 
To top it all off, others are claiming that hes an outgoing christian but yet he proceeds to judge and argue with those around him, and by no means follow the rules of his religion. 

I'm pressed for time right now so the evidence is sloppy.  All I can do is point you to my Steam Screenshots folder, where they're all held.  Sorry for the complication in that. 
The evidence ends once you see the screenshot of the pirate RP. 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/beep-bep/screenshots

This has to be the 3rd or 4th Drama Thread about this now, and it's really getting old.  Is it really that hard to understand that some people are different than you?  Maybe that some people don't think the same as you?

Leave her alone and move on with your life. 
Oh boki, i would expect him to do such a thing