Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22796 times)

The donation system is basically a pay-to-win system on a Blockland server. Tezuni is disgusting and should never host again. He's just stealing money from people's wallets. Don't even get me started about Tenshi...

Lol @ this thread
do you think tezuni is good?
if so you need to actually get a brain

The donation system is basically a pay-to-win system on a Blockland server. Tezuni is disgusting and should never host again. He's just stealing money from people's wallets. Don't even get me started about Tenshi...
lmao no one is being forced to donate to his server. If you don't like his system don't play there. Saying he's disgusting and should never host again makes you look like a total douche.

lmao no one is being forced to donate to his server. If you don't like his system don't play there. Saying he's disgusting and should never host again makes you look like a total douche.

If you don't donate, you're at a severe disadvantage. The more money you shell out, the more "perks" you will have. Please, if you're going to defend Tezuni, give me reasons. You're probably some high ranking person on Tezuni's server defending him.

in jail escape, donators have their own private room and sniping spot, the room is filled with teleports and items, it also allows them to change the music
they also have giant loving names to show that they paid tezuni
Haha, whoof, that's straight outta Roblox lol.

Saying he's disgusting and should never host again makes you look like a total douche.
No, it really doesn't. He's entirely on the mark.

If you don't donate, you're at a severe disadvantage. The more money you shell out, the more "perks" you will have. Please, if you're going to defend Tezuni, give me reasons. You're probably some high ranking person on Tezuni's server defending him.
I'm not even a moderator on his servers.

His donation system isn't donations. If you donate it should be because you like the server not for stuff, otherwise that is called pay content.

do you think tezuni is good?
if so you need to actually get a brain
Yeah

His donation system isn't donations. If you donate it should be because you like the server not for stuff, otherwise that is called pay content.
Is there a rule against this in the license agreement?

I haven't donated a cent and I'm still able to win many of the rounds, even against donators. They do have an advantage but it's not so significant that it's pay2win.

I can destroy pretty much any AP user in S4 League. That doesn't mean it's okay. Your individual ability is utterly irrelevant to the discussion.

I haven't donated a cent and I'm still able to win many of the rounds, even against donators. They do have an advantage but it's not so significant that it's pay2win.
Yeah I agree with this.

I have a very limited amount of playing time on Tezuni's servers, but have more than enough experience there to know that donating for these said perks won't give you that much of an advantage. Tezuni's servers are appealing to a very broad audience even with these donation perks and it's really not that big of a deal that you're making it out to be.

Donation only gives access to 2 powerful playertypes, and it's just 1 per team. A warden, and a streaker. It is a small boost, because of the fact that there are usually several guards that can kill the Streaker. If there is a warden and you are thinking, "He has a speed boost, I won't be able to escape!" Then you are wrong, because of the fact that you can get speed boosts without buying anything.

It doesn't matter how insignificant you think an advantage may be, an advantage for money is still an advantage for money. It's absolutely disgusting to me that something that a cancer that is actively killing the game industry is being accepted by people around here.