Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22791 times)

Also just in case I have offended someone of the Asian community, I apologize that I can't tell the difference if you're awake or not.

Also just in case I have offended someone of the Asian community, I apologize that I can't tell the difference if you're awake or not.
Woops meant to post that on purnhub.

LOOK AWAY.

Woops meant to post that on purnhub.

LOOK AWAY.

10/10 classic jokester here original content

guys the jokes are comin in, Tenshi is in the house, get yer popcorn and corndogs

guys the jokes are comin in, Tenshi is in the house, get yer popcorn and corndogs
I don't have those. But I have ice cream & sandwiches. 

guys this thread exploded ;(

I'd like to see somebody host ~7 servers on a $20/mo windows server

Okay, so let me put into perspective the sort of rig it would require to run the most difficult Blockland server. My friend's 5960X had only hit 11% on Blockland with a non-dedi server. Once it topped off at 11% it simply froze, this is presumably because it was using only a single core: in which case would mean the most efficient way to run Blockland on a server would be to run an instance of it for each free core. Another important thing to note is that in order to reach the 11% usage freeze he had to dupe 1.5k+ bricks, and I think we can all agree that duping is the most stressful thing you can do on a server. To put this in perspective you can get an $200 processor with 8 cores from AMD that scores only 37.5% less than his processor. He also couldn't get BL to use more than 2.5 gigabytes of RAM, and thus we can assume you'd need at most 4 + (2.5*Server count) gigs of RAM. We can thus assume that he wouldn't necessarily need a high end nor expensive VPS in order to run Blockland servers alone.

again: he's either not using all of his VPS, he's lying, or he uses his VPS for other stuff outside of Blockland

guys this thread exploded ;(
Because you picked a hot button topic, and you made it a discussion on drama, literally BLF's toilet

For one thing, he shouldn't be hosting seven servers. None of them are of any decent quality. He really ought to narrow his focus and actually make something decent.
That aside, I've done two Minecraft servers, a Blockland server, a TeamSpeak, and my Plex server out of one jank machine in my house that I got off a friend for like $200. Blockland is not expensive to host for.
l m a o

just because you don't like someone doesn't mean their servers are stuffty. people obviously enjoy his servers, like stop trying to stuff on everyone else because you're a poopy pants

pull your head out of your ass for once

just because you don't like someone doesn't mean their servers are stuffty.
His servers are objectively low quality. Low quality builds, low quality systems, low quality add-ons.

forget gg me fixed version:

For one thing, he shouldn't be hosting seven servers. None of them are of any decent quality. He really ought to narrow his focus and actually make something decent.
That aside, I've done two Minecraft servers, a Blockland server, a TeamSpeak, and my Plex server out of one jank machine in my house that I got off a friend for like $200. Blockland is not expensive to host for.

l m a o

just because you don't like someone doesn't mean their servers are stuffty. people obviously enjoy his servers, like stop trying to stuff on everyone else because you're a poopy pants

pull your head out of your ass for once

His servers are straight-forwardly low quality. Low quality builds, low quality systems, low quality add-ons.
I'm not sure why I used "objectively," oops.

to be quite honest i think tez just has lost interest in the game or has moved on

i think he wanted to leave a good server up, despite whatever happened. you can hate it hear and there, but it still has some damn quality and has been up for quite a long time. like why the forget doesn't tez get a trophy for atleast holding the server together for some time

thats just like if badspot left the master server up

i think he wanted to leave a good server up, despite whatever happened. you can hate it hear and there, but it still has some damn quality and has been up for quite a long time. like why the forget doesn't tez get a trophy for atleast holding the server together for some time

People like you who define a "good server" like this are the problem.

People like you who define a "good server" like this are the problem.
You can define a "good server" in a thousand ways. A long running server that maintains well above average playercounts 24/7 would considered good to quite a few people regardless of how poor quality you think it is. It's all about the audience.