Author Topic: How to convince parents to get me an Adobe CC subsciption?  (Read 1328 times)

burn your parents down for the insurance money

yeah no both of these posts are against the rules i thought that rule was only for games board
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:06:54 PM by shitlord »

ye done righted yeself
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:07:43 PM by Daswiruch »

« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:07:04 PM by shitlord »

getting adobe CC under the student/teacher discount costs ridiculously less than buying CS would be until you've had it for years

and you don't lay down the big $$$ all at once. financially it is waay better. still wish they weren't as expensive but at least it's Better Software? as far as i know there aren't really any super-great alternatives that offer everything that adobe does
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 06:09:49 PM by otto-san »

getting adobe CC under the student/teacher discount costs ridiculously less than buying CS would be until you've had it for years
And by then a new CS version would be out, whereas CC just gets the updates as part of the subscription

well what programs specifically do you need because there are cheap/free alternatives to all of them

maybe offer to pay half of it if you can't get free alternatives? or save up

well what programs specifically do you need because there are cheap/free alternatives to all of them

maybe offer to pay half of it if you can't get free alternatives? or save up
If he using it for school, the class most likely requires him to learn that specific program.
This isn't something like a writing class, where Open Office could be substituted for Microsoft Office, cuz all you need is something to put words on a page, Photoshop (and other CS programs) is a very specific skill set that the class wants him to learn, because that's by far what is most used in professional settings.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 07:21:46 PM by Headcrab Zombie »