Author Topic: BLF DarkRP Thread  (Read 17595 times)

i thought you two were in contact, but apparently both of you seem to suffer from not being able to give a straight answer unless given an extremely specific question.
can you really blame me for thinking that because you were in-game and giving me vague answers that i thought you weren't serious about this/going to drop out at the last second
combined with some poor decisions made by you (making a certain someone admin for no reason and choosing to use the "smaller server" instead of the "bigger server" that i dont even know exists or not) this just seemed really sketchy
and then you come into my thread and bother me about stuff that you hate being bothered about and you insist that it isn't because of all of this
just stop dude
Maybe he doesn't want to use his big rig for it? Those things take power y'know.

Maybe he doesn't want to use his big rig for it? Those things take power y'know.
Alright, yeah, that makes sense. It still seems fishy from my point of view at the time.

garry's mod is the new dallas when it comes to prime time drama

Not wanting to run the electric bill up is really fishy

Not wanting to run the electric bill up is really fishy
the difference is probably minimal.

i thought you two were in contact, but apparently both of you seem to suffer from not being able to give a straight answer unless given an extremely specific question.
can you really blame me for thinking that because you were in-game and giving me vague answers that i thought you weren't serious about this/going to drop out at the last second
combined with some poor decisions made by you (making a certain someone admin for no reason and choosing to use the "smaller server" instead of the "bigger server" that i dont even know exists or not) this just seemed really sketchy
and then you come into my thread and bother me about stuff that you hate being bothered about and you insist that it isn't because of all of this
just stop dude
excuse me?
it does not take my big server to host your little gmod server, im not setting it up just for you
also you're asking questions every 30 minutes, at one point i told you you need to back off because we're working on it and it takes time
i dont understand how not wanting to use my big server is sketchy
just stop dude
are you trying to redeem yourself after you tried to troll me in teamspeak with dumbass remarks like "why do you hate black people bro?"and "whats your issue with minorities" over and over after i discredited everything you were saying?

excuse me?
it does not take my big server to host your little gmod server, im not setting it up just for you
also you're asking questions every 30 minutes, at one point i told you you need to back off because we're working on it and it takes time
i dont understand how not wanting to use my big server is sketchy
the thing is you're lazy, and you refuse to clarify beyond "we're working on it." even something as simple as like oh i dont know, "hey, we're working on the SVN files right now" or "hey we're almost finished with the SteamCMD setup" would help a lot, since i have no idea what you're doing while i've told you everything that i've been doing.

just stop dude
Maybe you're just annoying and i didn't want to answer you right then and there, that's typical behavior of someone who gets constantly barraged with questions, when they've been answered, over and over again, but still gets barraged with the SAME questions, OVER, AND OVER.

Maybe if you would get it through your thick skull, that you should just learn to wait instead of bitch about everything because it wasn't "Put up fast enough" there would be no issues, and these stupid loving arguments would never have happened.

The big server wasn't used because it runs Ubuntu and i have had problems with setting up servers other than minecraft on Ubuntu, you can't just assume somethings  "Fishy" because of the stupid reason you gave, why don't you ask some logical questions and not ask the same loving questions and expect something to change. I believe this is an accurate representation of the whole situation regarding that

the thing is you're lazy, and you refuse to clarify beyond "we're working on it." even something as simple as like oh i dont know, "hey, we're working on the SVN files right now" or "hey we're almost finished with the SteamCMD setup" would help a lot, since i have no idea what you're doing while i've told you everything that i've been doing.
but i did tell you when we hit landmarks like that
maybe not as specific but you should have had a general idea of whats going on
you asked a day before it was finished, i said we ran it, and that there were a few issues with some addons and we were working it out
you keep saying that im being lazy and i dont understand why

https://youtu.be/qbkN4uAPL-A

this is what happened in the teamspeak, btw. Not trying to bring the argument back up just thought people should see. they edited out some parts apperently in the original recoding they gave so, but towards the end is where you really should have thought before you spoke.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 09:03:18 PM by Xeidious* »

https://youtu.be/qbkN4uAPL-A

this is what happened in the teamspeak, btw. Not trying to bring the argument back up just thought people should see. they edited out some parts apperently in the original recoding they gave so, but towards the end is where you really should have thought before you spoke.
i just cant take you seriously when you use a loving funnyjunk reaction image every other post

i just cant take you seriously when you use a loving funnyjunk reaction image every other post

overexaggeration - to magnify beyond the limits of truth; overstate; represent disproportionately

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Lol after watching that video, I can say that this Slab guy is really something.

i just couldn't watch this after stufflord was done arguing, slab made me cringe hardcore when he started spouting stuff at the end.