BLF DarkRP Thread

Author Topic: BLF DarkRP Thread  (Read 17598 times)

i just couldn't watch this after stufflord was done arguing, slab made me cringe hardcore when he started spouting stuff at the end.
that doesn't include the part where he started yelling about how i hate black people and minorities
his friend didn't include that part in the recording he gave us

that doesn't include the part where he started yelling about how i hate black people and minorities
his friend didn't include that part in the recording he gave us
Gotta love biased friends! Kinda funny how he'd try to avoid incriminating him.

so glad the downloads are working as intended

(sat here for 25 minutes so far, it will not progress)

after 27 minutes it finally progressed to 2 bars

forget it
lando recorded it for me because I wanted to hear the yelling going on, he cut out the useless parts which included:
because it was only supposed to be me hearing it in the first place

so no, he isn't biased, don't go spouting bullstuff

im astonished how you guys manage to start arguments over the most mundane of things

like darkrp rly?

im astonished how you guys manage to start arguments over the most mundane of things

like darkrp rly?
darkrp is home to stuffty and corrupt admins wtf are you expecting to come from it

darkrp is home to stuffty and corrupt admins wtf are you expecting to come from it
cani be admin pls

cani be admin pls
admin applications are a glorified version of what you just said

...WAIT A MINUTE ARE THESE SERVERS HOME HOSTED???
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 09:56:51 AM by Trymos »

...WAIT A MINUTE ARE THESE SERVERS HOME HOSTED???
no???????????????

*oh no
no ones home
what you mean like if something goes wrong and i'm not home we're forgeted?
i have remote access on both servers and they will both automatically turn on when plugged in, so if the power goes out and comes back on they will automatically turn on
the servers that are run on them have watchdogs as well so usually i don't have to get involved

what you mean like if something goes wrong and i'm not home we're forgeted?
i have remote access on both servers and they will both automatically turn on when plugged in, so if the power goes out and comes back on they will automatically turn on
the servers that are run on them have watchdogs as well so usually i don't have to get involved
no
i mean
no ones on the server