Author Topic: BLF DarkRP Thread  (Read 17584 times)

as much as i dislike non-default weapons in darkrp ill give this a shot
I really have no clue how anyone actually likes the default darkrp weapons.

If you guys really want to escalate your operation, set up some wire users.

If you guys really want to escalate your operation, set up some wire users.
I wish I could, but I'm the only one who has wiremod experience, and I'm still stuff with it

I wish I could, but I'm the only one who has wiremod experience, and I'm still stuff with it
Place down some wire users, place the printers in the beams, attach all the wire users to a "Wire Gate - OS Time"
They will all trigger once every second, I think.

Place down some wire users, place the printers in the beams, attach all the wire users to a "Wire Gate - OS Time"
They will all trigger once every second, I think.
What will happen to the money?
Will it be sent to the person who placed down the wire users?

What will happen to the money?
Will it be sent to the person who placed down the wire users?
When I tried it, yes.

I really have no clue how anyone actually likes the default darkrp weapons.
i used the wrong words; i meant the regular css weapons which also includes the default
there's a mod out there that adds the galil and stuff i think unless those are included

either way the pump shotgun is my baby

i used the wrong words; i meant the regular css weapons which also includes the default
there's a mod out there that adds the galil and stuff i think unless those are included

either way the pump shotgun is my baby
"default" css weapons havent been around since like gmod 11 or 12

"default" css weapons havent been around since like gmod 11 or 12
are you sure? i remember hosting my own a couple months ago with no mods and it had the basic weapons like the m4

lets get some good boys in the server

hey guys give me ideas for new jobs and new ways to get XP
also swats are broken because they can't open police doors and they aren't registered as policemen but that will be fix soon. i just want to add some features before i push the update.

edit: actually i dont think anyone is a high enough level to become swat yet besides me and the owner so w/e it doesn't matter when i release this. i just really want to add some features instead of just restarting the server for one insignificant bugfix
give me your ideas, i don't care if you think they're crap. i'll be the judge of that.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 02:03:50 PM by Slab Bulkhead »

secret service
what would they do, what weapons would they have, how much armor would they have, what playermodel would they be?