Author Topic: Google starts punishing AdBlock users with unskippable YouTube video ads  (Read 6232 times)

only happens in chrome. If you have chromium (the non-google-affiliated open-source version of chrome) or firefox or literally anything else you'll be fine.

what the forget

what the hell?!

It is some people's jobs. As far as I am concerned using adblock is piracy.

You're actually handicapped

how and explain

So blocking things = stealing things?

Lol, adblock isn't piracy. It does harm businesses but sure hell isn't piracy.

opera is master race
opera is based on chrome's web engine, so much so that chrome extensions work on opera
might affect opera

I don't adblock youtube, so this hilarious to me.

Adblock takes up a stuffload of a memory so I click skip ad instinctively

how and explain
Watching an ad is pretty much renting the video only instead of using money you give time. It is a more indirect way of paying people for hard work.

Lol, adblock isn't piracy. It does harm businesses but sure hell isn't piracy.
This is some people's life style so I am gonna go ahead and say Youtube is a business and producers are its subsidiaries.

if you use adblock altogether youre just asking for your ram to be consumed

Watching an ad is pretty much renting the video only instead of using money you give time. It is a more indirect way of paying people for hard work.
hard work = recording you playing a game using pre-made recording software

Go forget yourself, you know a lot of YouTubers put more time than just recording into their work.

Most  famous youtubers put out at least 2 high quality vids a day. These vids have gone through hours of editing, they spend the normal working hours doing this. So yes it is hard work and I dare you to make 2 high quality videos in a day if you still think otherwise.

Go forget yourself, you know a lot of YouTubers put more time than just recording into their work.
most of the monetized videos of gameplay i've seen are just that
recording you playing a game using pre-made recording software
So yes it is hard work and I dare you to make 2 high quality videos in a day if you still think otherwise.
give me the money to buy some gaming computer equipment and software and then we'll talk