Author Topic: Blockland not responding (Windows 10)  (Read 2004 times)

I want to play Blockland again but since i updated to stuffty Windows 10 Blockland just keeps crashing on the loading screen and when it does load it opens Blockland main menu then it crashes

Is there anyway to fix this
I have tried to reinstall Blockland several amount of times and it still does not work

I want to play Blockland again but since i updated to stuffty Windows 10 Blockland just keeps crashing on the loading screen and when it does load it opens Blockland main menu then it crashes

I have tried to reinstall Blockland several amount of times and it still does not work
Best hope is to go to your older OS, then try again

Best hope is to go to your older OS, then try again
Acctually that might not work

Also, this may be why. Idk though so try deleting the config file in the blockland file and if you use steam, do verify integrity of game cache (it might be bought from steam, and not transfered to steam only) And if you use it transfered or from website, download a demo of blockland and copy the config file back

considering that darth has made this topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285368.0
i would not actually take any of his advice seriously.

go into your "config/client/prefs.cs", search for "$Pref::ShaderQuality", and set that value to 0. it appears that you crash when your blockland tries to load shaders.

considering that darth has made this topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285368.0
i would not actually take any of his advice seriously.

go into your "config/client/prefs.cs", search for "$Pref::ShaderQuality", and set that value to 0. it appears that you crash when your blockland tries to load shaders.
Yeah Im not a good advisor lol never trust me kids! NEVER