MAKE STEALERS/ MAP OWNER STEALERS

Author Topic: MAKE STEALERS/ MAP OWNER STEALERS  (Read 4665 times)

This is never a good solution simply because it's easily removed.
i made a castle and hid credits in a candle on a chandelier that didn't look any different from any other chandelier, but it was the only chandelier you could rech
doesn't seem like someone would check that if they tried to take credit for the build

And out of EVERYONE here Cavik understands. Yes, they are saying they built it themselves and they own it and yes, thats the only reason I got ticked that day. I dont care if they saved it and did **** with it but them saving it to tick me of and then saying its theres? Not cool. Ok im done.

And out of EVERYONE here Cavik understands. Yes, they are saying they built it themselves and they own it and yes, thats the only reason I got ticked that day. I dont care if they saved it and did **** with it but them saving it to tick me of and then saying its theres? Not cool. Ok im done.

So you're saying they saved it and called it theirs to piss you off?
I call bullstuff bro.

YOU SAVED 8BIT'S BUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION AND EDITED IT
THEY SAVED YOUR BUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION AND EDITED IT
WHAT IS THE ISSUE

if it ticks you off that someone can save your build then don't host
and don't build anywhere on multiplayer

YOU SAVED 8BIT'S BUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION AND EDITED IT
THEY SAVED YOUR BUILD WITHOUT PERMISSION AND EDITED IT
WHAT IS THE ISSUE

IM TYRONE
AND forget THIS stuffTY-ASS CAPSLOCK stuff
I'M HERE TO forget YOUR WIFE
LONG richard STYLE!

So OP steals someone else's build then gets pissed when someone else steals that stolen build from him. Sounds like he's got no right to complain.

I'm confused, can someone bring me the Blockland forums translator to translate this into English?

MY brother TYRONE YALL BETTER SQUARE UP
STEALIN MY WAYS N stuff FOO WHO YO THINK YOU ARE
MEET ME SO I CAN BUST A CAP IN YOU SORRY ASS HEAD STUPID BOI

MY brother TYRONE YALL BETTER SQUARE UP
STEALIN MY WAYS N stuff FOO WHO YO THINK YOU ARE
MEET ME SO I CAN BUST A CAP IN YOU SORRY ASS HEAD STUPID BOI
pfff

I'm confused, can someone bring me the Blockland forums translator to translate this into English?
Ok.
OP steals 8bitcube's build
OP then hosts a server with that build
A few people on that server save the build
They then host a server with that build then claim it as their's
OP gets mad because he's 8

Ok.
OP steals 8bitcube's build
OP then hosts a server with that build
A few people on that server save the build
They then host a server with that build then claim it as their's
OP gets mad because he's 8
Right.
Ok.
No support for this man.

whats the matter rolfey

theyre just renovating the map yknow?

i made a castle and hid credits in a candle on a chandelier that didn't look any different from any other chandelier, but it was the only chandelier you could rech
doesn't seem like someone would check that if they tried to take credit for the build
This.

Me and intercepter are making a tower, and we both his our credits in an obscure place.

stollen my map
(Built by 8bitcube and Krastin im renovating it)
these two things don't fit with each other