Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26243 times)

coming from a weaboo, that isnt too convincing
uh oh you told me

solaria you forgot the first time i joined you judged me by grammar
welcome to the forums where grammar isnt necessary

stop giving him advice

i mean look its clear that he is a dumbass
even if he is a troll or not, don't feed him

I will admit that it's possible I'm just feeding an attention whore, I know. But it seems unlikely. It seems more like he's just trying to clear this bad name that he has on the BLF.

You can keep the bad name, I honestly don't care about what others think of me, but I just don't like the unwanted attention.

I honestly don't care about what others think of me,
is that why you made this topic

You can keep the bad name, I honestly don't care about what others think of me, but I just don't like the unwanted attention.
literally the only thing this topic did for you was give you negative attention. try thinking before you post.

Not sure, but I feel like the forum community would have had more stuff raining or less.. It's unpredictable for me, that's for sure. But the way people are reacting to this, I don't understand.. 1) Why the ass is there a 'Drama' section in the forum? 2) Who the forget looks around into this kinda stuff, and don't say I did, because I didn't.. That's all I got to say for whatever this even is.

Not sure, but I feel like the forum community would have had more stuff raining or less.. It's unpredictable for me, that's for sure. But the way people are reacting to this, I don't understand.. 1) Why the ass is there a 'Drama' section in the forum? 2) Who the forget looks around into this kinda stuff, and don't say I did, because I didn't.. That's all I got to say for whatever this even is.
thats suspicious

thats suspicious

Only seems it since, I NEVER even considered making a forum account, nor did I know there was one. I've played BL longer than you might think with my ID being in the 40Ks. Feel that way all you want, but you're wrong if anything.. If there is anything to be wrong about

so MATTO BOUGHT A ALT HUHEUHEN

We're saying you joined just to defend your pokeloving boyfriend, you dense forgeter.

Alright I take my rant post back
Solaria stop trying please it's getting pathetic

Alright I take my rant post back
Solaria stop trying please it's getting pathetic
forget wrong quote
I was quoting XL's post:

Only seems it since, I NEVER even considered making a forum account, nor did I know there was one. I've played BL longer than you might think with my ID being in the 40Ks. Feel that way all you want, but you're wrong if anything.. If there is anything to be wrong about