I got thrown out of honors. RIP.

Author Topic: I got thrown out of honors. RIP.  (Read 2631 times)

i'm not telling you what school i'm from for multiple reasons.
i think those reasons are obvious.
i go to silverado high school in las vegas nv
STALK ME

yeah, i feel like i can be in honors
i was a loving dumbass and decided to play videogames instead of doing homework.

CONTRADICTORY

oh wait

o

o

im in honors and deciding to play video games instead of doing homework RIGHT NOW

looks like ur just not smarts enough

Good. Honors classes are a joke.

Much more work all year for half a college credit. Honestly, college is way easier than honors classes and give 3 credits for a semester.
I have no idea what kind of competitive learning they train you for, but none of its needed.

nick are you high or something

lmao honers is so bullstuff. be glad you're out. your free to procrastinate and do whatever you want so long as you get at least a 75+ on everything you do from now on.

but nearly all my friends are in honors :/

lmao honers is so bullstuff. be glad you're out. your free to procrastinate and do whatever you want so long as you get at least a 75+ on everything you do from now on.
i honestly don't care. i can't ever do well when im surrounded by people who don't seem to try

ok. something's off here. usually all he honor students come together like a cult and make a decision based on if its truly right or wrong. if they were your "friends" they wouldn't have kicked you out. unless the whole thing is staged, and its not actual honers, and some old man is pushing buttons and the mastermind behind a future school shooting.

Maybe don't join honors classes when you don't want to put out an honors effort.

Honors are a waste of time anyways, actually all of your high school education is a waste of time as long as you pass lol.

Honors are a waste of time anyways, actually all of your high school education is a waste of time as long as you pass lol.
They don't teach you stuff these days. How to survive in the wild, how to do taxes. How to do anything related to bank. Where to start looking for a career. How to endure the steps and trivial mistakes you might make on your way to this career. Careers in general.

But i'm so loving glad i know Pythagorean theorem.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 08:51:24 PM by Alkatjo »

How do you get in Honors and fail lol

If you past the qualifications to even get placed there you should atleast survive the first semester

being in honors makes getting into college a stuffload easier
but with the way you're acting I would assume that you think college is a waste of time too

being in honors makes getting into college a stuffload easier
but with the way you're acting I would assume that you think college is a waste of time too
... where did he imply that lol