Author Topic: I got thrown out of honors. RIP.  (Read 2635 times)

yo blogland,
i got thrown out of honors. i really liked it but i procrastinated like stuff even though i knew i could do the work.
how do i get back in? just get good grades and they'll automatically say "welcome back"?
i'm quite upset, and i'm loving dumb for procrastinating.

yo blogland,
i got thrown out of honors. i really liked it but i procrastinated like stuff even though i knew i could do the work.
how do i get back in? just get good grades and they'll automatically say "welcome back"?
you must go to a pretty stuffty school if theyll drop you this early into the school year for being lazy. sorry to hear about that i hope it works out for you.

like what class

but i know how you feel op,

last year i forgeted stuff up and ended with 3 classes normal. i couldn't fit in the the mexican black classes

like what class

but i know how you feel op,

last year i forgeted stuff up and ended with 3 classes normal. i couldn't fit in the the mexican black classes
I'm surprised you fit in anywhere.

OT: what school do you go to dude?

you must go to a pretty stuffty school if theyll drop you this early into the school year for being lazy. sorry to hear about that i hope it works out for you.
no, i was in honors last year and apparently my grades weren't deemed good enough by who knows who, so i got dropped.
used to say H now it says R for regents which is the class right below honors
at least im not in the lowest class.
not necessary, please don't argue
OT: what school do you go to dude?
private. not cheap.

I never said it was cheap and you didn't answer my question

I never said it was cheap and you didn't answer my question
i'm not telling you what school i'm from for multiple reasons.
i think those reasons are obvious.

WHOA HWOAOAO YOU HURTT MY FEEELINGSSS!

Okay than idk what to tell you besides you forgeted up and I highly doubt they will let you back in since you failed out so early in the year. GG

Okay than idk what to tell you besides you forgeted up and I highly doubt they will let you back in since you failed out so early in the year. GG
are you even reading?
i said it happened last year.

used to say H now it says R for regents which is the class right below honors
i thought regents was the class below normal

i thought regents was the class below normal
i think you mean rejects

are you even reading?
i said it happened last year.

My bad. Well than maybe you could write a letter to whoever is in charge for that placement and make your argument there? Esp if you feel like you belong in honors

My bad. Well than maybe you could write a letter to whoever is in charge for that placement and make your argument there? Esp if you feel like you belong in honors
yeah, i feel like i can be in honors
i was a loving dumbass and decided to play videogames instead of doing homework.