Author Topic: How do you get a server.cs file?  (Read 839 times)

Hello, once I looked at a post and it said to download the server.cs post for the sounds HERE, but the link didnt work. Help?

a server.cs file is included in most server-sided add-ons

you're being very vague
there are many server.cs files, as most addons will contain it
just saying you found a post that has a broken link doesn't mean we know what you're talking about

you need to actually tell us the problem if you want help

you're being very vague
there are many server.cs files, as most addons will contain it
just saying you found a post that has a broken link doesn't mean we know what you're talking about

you need to actually tell us the problem if you want help
Well, I need just a clear one with no code in it. The problem is I cant obtain a server.cs file

create a new file labeled server.cs
it is now an empty server.cs file

create a new file labeled server.cs
it is now an empty server.cs file
you need to write a script in it too you dumdum

He wants an empty one dumdum.

If you're on a Mac you can use TextEdit, select Format > Make Plain Text, and then save the file with a .cs extension.

an empty server.cs file does not have a script in it

this is what he wants, he isn't really saying why exactly, but i'm telling him how to do what he is asking for

an empty server.cs file does not have a script in it

this is what he wants, he isn't really saying why exactly, but i'm telling him how to do what he is asking for
You need an empty one for prints. Maybe that's what he's making. Or maybe he just wants it empty because he wants to start coding.

go to any add-on in your addons folder and copy the file named server or server.cs, paste it wherever you want it then right click - open with - notepad, then just edit it/delete everything in there