16 (17%)
they don't really care
28 (29.8%)
lol what's a gang
24 (25.5%)
haha public school pleb, i go to a private school. suck my richard
9 (9.6%)

Total Members Voted: 76

Author Topic: forums how strict is your school on gang stuff  (Read 2592 times)

i'm asking this because my school is super strict to the point of being absurd

today a bunch of my friends 8th period had some scotch tape under their eye. they did it all the time last year because it felt funny. i never really understood it. today they got in trouble for it and the teacher ripped it off their face, saying they could get suspended for gang signs. apparently it's because some hip hop dude named nelly wears tape under his eye.

girls also get in trouble all the time for wearing headbands in their hair (they're mostly black girls and they use the headbands to keep their stray edges in place). they especially get in trouble when they use bandanas (think u.s. flag or camo bandanas) to tie their hair up.

so how strict is your school when it comes to the horrific threat of gang-related signs and activity??

This was never an issue at my high school

mine is very strict, they do the same things that you've basically described

In middle school they cracked down so hard on that sort of stuff. At one point you weren't even allowed to say cracker. At another school bandannas or any colored rag in your pocket was forbidden, period.

My school is not very strict about it but if you wear a bandanna other than using it to support your hair you'll be told to take it off

nelly wears tape under his eye.
the forget??

A. it's 2015. who the hell is listening to nelly anymore

B. that's ridiculous. if i got suspended for wearing a red and black lumberjack cus of bigge, i'd burn down the school.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 07:09:23 PM by Camel »

B. that's ridiculous. if i got suspended for wearing a red and black lumberjack cus or bigge, i'd burn down the school.
woah there guy

Our town has one gang, The Payson Pinecones. Doesn't sound very threatening does it?

there's a gang or two at my school that i never really see anymore, presumably because they dropped out/got kicked out
but they just wear different colored bandannas

the forget??

A. it's 2015. who the hell is listening to nelly anymore
i didn't even know who he was until today

My school was not strict whatsoever.

They care but they don't know the first thing on finding gangs/drug dealers, although all you have to do is go into a bathroom, lol.

There isn't even any real gang activity where I live, so no the school never really worries about that stuff.

i dont know how your schools work but my schools growing up had strict uniform policies.