Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8745 times)

This is completely unbelievable. I at first could not believe my own eyes.
I cannot think of any reason that MoltenKitten would make a complete tragedy of this thread other than just to stuffpost and stir up the forums.

I made a 9/11 joke and even I have enough in me to know 9/11 was bad and shouldn't be forgotten.

9/11

Lets all just sit back and respect the dead and the injured. And give forget yous to terrorism.

sorry i had to
i made up a little sketch with horrible mouse-writing

sorry i had to
i made up a little sketch with horrible mouse-writing

should put that in the Brockrand comics thread

because deep down, I really truly hope that you have enough of a shred of intelligence and decency to see that what you're saying is completely inaccurate, baseless, and foolish.
I am sorry

should put that in the Brockrand comics thread
if i had time i'd make a part 2 of my 9/11 comic from last year, but i'm going to camp at antietam soon so i can't :(

are you apologizing for your spewing today?
Yes and something else

Yes and something else
is it just because you don't want a drama for fear it will get you banned?

is it just because you don't want a drama for fear it will get you banned?
No, it is because I realized I am being a hypocrite trying to tell people what to do and what not to do

Literally, I made a block that messages all in mini-game to stop all the karts and be silent (that would mean not chatting) for the deaths of 9/11

My Social Studies teacher found a website with almost lieterally minute to minute time lapse of the day...
I don't have the link yet, he would post it in Google Classroom, but still has not yet...