In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]

Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8749 times)

Y'all are loving sick ya know
you tired making offensive jokes in ylyl awhile ago lol

babbis first day on internet
Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean it isn't sick

Just because a lot of people do it doesn't mean it isn't sick
Just because it's sick doesn't mean you can't laugh

Just because it's sick doesn't mean you can't laugh
Why would I laugh at something unfunny?

9/11 isn't about getting offended at bad jokes you chump

9/11 isn't about getting offended at bad jokes you chump
I'm more offended by the fact that people haven't stopped talking about it. It happened 14 years ago, the guy who organized it is dead, and the new tower is almost finished (I think). It happened and is the past so we can't change it so why bother bringing it up?

I'm more offended by the fact that people haven't stopped talking about it. It happened 14 years ago, the guy who organized it is dead, and the new tower is almost finished (I think). It happened and is the past so we can't change it so why bother bringing it up?

Because to this date, it's the worst terror attack on US soil, it killed thousands of people and it was the direct cause to change our policy on terrorism.

9/11 changed this country drastically for better and worse, in more ways than one. I don't think there's anything wrong with remembering an important day in US history.

Because to this date, it's the worst terror attack on US soil, it killed thousands of people and it was the direct cause to change our policy on terrorism.

9/11 changed this country drastically for better and worse, in more ways than one. I don't think there's anything wrong with remembering an important day in US history.
I agree that it should be remembered but not obsessed over. I want to be able to turn on the tv and not see "10 facts about 9/11" or "9/11 top conspiracy theories".

I want to be able to turn on the tv and not see "10 facts about 9/11" or "9/11 top conspiracy theories".

Then don't watch TV on 9/11

Why would I laugh at something unfunny?
Maybe we can find humor in it? Morbid humor, research it.

Molten, please don't get mad here. We are remembering a tragic event and mourn here.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 09:58:20 AM by chadmaverick »

My brother's friend that hosts Dungeons and Dragons for our group also celebrates 9/11 every year. He invited me and wants me to bring toy planes.

^this is why they to teach history, to explain why things today why they are that what and how they got that way. If you have knowledge of the past you use that information for your future decisions.

Just saying that is has no meaning, significance, or relevance to your life as well taking things for granted is negligent and ignorant in my opinion. Such people are usually responsible for wars, dictatorships, and disasters.

yeah let's forget so that history can repeat itself