MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing

Author Topic: MoltenKitten - stuffposting / Derailing  (Read 14182 times)

Alright, what is wrong with moltenkitten I seriously don't see it.

His first example doesn't look like stuffposting at all, hell the post and the posts that precede it aren't even bad.

His second example, again there's nothing wrong here either... Maybe it's because you guys get offended too easily I don't know.

His third example... And nobody else derailed the thread, are you trying to pick him off specifically? I see a lot of other offenders in that thread too.

Can someone give me decent examples as to why moltenkitten is terrible because I don't see it in the OP.

Alright, what is wrong with moltenkitten I seriously don't see it.

His first example doesn't look like stuffposting at all, hell the post and the posts that precede it aren't even bad.

His second example, again there's nothing wrong here either... Maybe it's because you guys get offended too easily I don't know.

His third example... And nobody else derailed the thread, are you trying to pick him off specifically? I see a lot of other offenders in that thread too.

Can someone give me decent examples as to why moltenkitten is terrible because I don't see it in the OP.

Please search 'newspeed12' for your answer

Please search 'newspeed12' for your answer
maybe you should tell him that's molten

do people really have a hard time not posting?

i have a hard time posting on this forum, i have no idea how people can post so much
but i guess it makes them happy

The fact he said we dont need a thread honoring 9/11 victims is definitely uncalled for and totes messed up, but other than that I dont see much wrong here. That first thread you linked where he was supposedly stuffposting, there is literally nothing comparable to legitimate stuffposting there.

holy stuff, people don't see what's wrong with moltenkitten and i've had enough of it, no one should be defending him here

if that useless argument about the word gift and donation, the 9/11 thread, his racism and his general stupidity in the past doesn't make you feel like he has problems of some sort then I don't know what will, there's no loving excuse for this behaviour

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=283563.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276372.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281104.msg8413138#msg8413138
Honestly I think both sides need to grow up

Dark humor is not funny at all and people that think it is, on 9/11 some kids lost their parents, some women became widows, and some people died of suffocation.

If you get upset to the point where you shouldn't think for other people
If we killed all the black people we wouldn't need to worry about this
Need to see if I can find a free online copy of this
God damnit why didn't anyone stop me? I read chapter one of Hoof Beat and now I have wood in the middle of the day.
I clop but only to human and anthro, no horses for me
No I didn't even bother looking it up. Like I said I am just being what everyone wants me to be.
You would be the one to think that child enthusiasm is ok considering you were trafficing cp and probably still do
look at these posts and tell me where he doesn't contradict himself in the form of a stupid irrelevant joke, or doesn't act like a general anti social weirdo with the clothes thing or the bentley thread.

not to mention his EXTREME lack of arguing skills
Ok

If I am wrong where is the proof?
I am pretty sure there is a ban feature in Skype

Next excuse?

his irrelevant posts he blurts out
Me and some other people read an article that we are going to war with china

ignorance and his weird need for people to tell him the same thing over and over
How am I being stupid?
If I am stupid for existing that would mean everyone is stupid because we all exist.
Stop being dismissive and give me proof. As soon as I have proof I will leave.
And you have proof that they are all true?

from these quotes I felt he was being an starfish (the child enthusiast thing especially) and just ignorant to anything he's said no matter how long ago it was. and then he questions why people think he's stupid or annoying. I honestly think he should just leave and leave for good because he only causes problems and won't stop

The thing is that he believes he's being randomly targeted. He doesn't understand why people dislike him.

moltenkitten will never accept the fact that he is almost always wrong. he is dumb beyond repair, i wouldn't even bother anymore

even if he is banned, he'll come back as moltenkittenspeed12