Static Shape's Bedroom Terrain?

Author Topic: Static Shape's Bedroom Terrain?  (Read 1662 times)

I saw that there was (supposed) terrain for the Bedroom? Plus there's a .blend file, and there's terrain textures.

So wtf? Is the terrain not there for a reason?

You looked in v20 for the bedroom textures and such? There is textured terrain outside with trees and grass that are still in v21 and are unused.

You looked in v20 for the bedroom textures and such? There is textured terrain outside with trees and grass that are still in v21 and are unused.
No, I'm talking about the Static Shape map.

wrapperup stated that static maps is practically dead in a teamspeak i was in with him once

wrapper is done with blockland. i used to be good friends with him and other people i know, along with me, can't get him to respond to us.

wrapper is done with blockland. i used to be good friends with him and other people i know, along with me, can't get him to respond to us.
wrapperup stated that static maps is practically dead in a teamspeak i was in with him once
That's pretty sad.

No, I'm not done with Blockland. I haven't been able to think up of any creative projects to do for it.
Also, I don't think I ever said that static maps was dead to you maxx. I haven't even been in the TS for a loong time.

Also, the terrain is probably just some random test I was doing for terrain collisions.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 11:07:52 PM by Wrapperup »

No, I'm not done with Blockland. I haven't been able to think up of any creative projects to do for it.
Also, I don't think I ever said that static maps was dead to you maxx. I haven't even been in the TS for a loong time.

Also, the terrain is probably just some random test I was doing for terrain collisions.
/you told me while you were in the teamspeak that static maps is dead/
i remember the conversation
you were playing a game with honno, i asked you about static maps and you said they were dead

/you told me while you were in the teamspeak that static maps is dead/
i remember the conversation
you were playing a game with honno, i asked you about static maps and you said they were dead
he most likely said "yeah its dead RIP", because you have been constantly pestering the poor guy about loving static maps. im 100% sure he just said that to make you stop bothering him, but even now you're still going on about static maps.

he most likely said "yeah its dead RIP", because you have been constantly pestering the poor guy about loving static maps. im 100% sure he just said that to make you stop bothering him, but even now you're still going on about static maps.
i mentioned it to him once in the teamspeak and once on steam, its been inactive since june and i kept bumping it so he didn't have to make another topic
i never "pestered" him, i also explained to op that he basically said it was dead, stop exaggerating everything you loving see.

i mentioned it to him once in the teamspeak and once on steam, its been inactive since june and i kept bumping it so he didn't have to make another topic
i never "pestered" him, i also explained to op that he basically said it was dead, stop exaggerating everything you loving see.

You wouldn't know if you're pestering him because you're not the one on the recieving end. That's pretty disrespectful and rude of you to obnoxiously annoy Wrapperup about it, not to mention blatantly denying it afterwards.

You were bumping the same topic over and over with nothing useful to say, messaging him on steam afterwards asking what the progress is, and asking him on teamspeak what the progress is... How is that not pestering someone about the same thing constantly?

You seriously don't need to harass someone just to get recent info on something, especially if there is no recent progress on it. That doesn't encourage the developer, its irritating and makes them less confident about it. You can politely wait or find something better to do instead.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 01:21:50 AM by Honno »

is there a tutorial on how to create your own maps with static shapes anywhere by any chance?

im willing to bet theres a whole community somewhere that could benefit from one (or just me)

is there a tutorial on how to create your own maps with static shapes anywhere by any chance?

im willing to bet theres a whole community somewhere that could benefit from one (or just me)
wrapperup stated that he would make one
to be honest I think wrapper should start working on the tutorial, to get everyone else started, then carry on the kitchen

Well, forget. I wanted Kitchen.