Which video game character would you fall for

Author Topic: Which video game character would you fall for  (Read 11088 times)

justifying an overloveualization of a character through dumb traits such as "breaths through her skin" is just lazy and dumb
Calm down there, brainless skeleton, the reason is the reason regardless of whether or not you approve of it.

yes of course
It's an unlockable bonus outfit, canon doesn't apply.

overloveualization
Are we really going there? loveualization is in the eye of the beholder. Also worth noting people make erotic of fanfiction of characters even if they dress appropriately. Deal with it.

That's a full outfit and she's wearing it fine. Canon is for nerds.
Oh, hm. I haven't even played Phantom Pain, so I thought she rocked the same outfit.

Are we really going there? loveualization is in the eye of the beholder.

yeah definitely not overloveualizing

Oh, hm. I haven't even played Phantom Pain, so I thought she rocked the same outfit.
Nah, it's a uniform she wears in the introduction of the game before Stuff Happens.

Are you criticising Quiet's choices to present herself to Big Boss? How dare you. Who gave you the authority to decide what she is or isn't allowed to do? Nobody asked for your help.

this

Humans are loveual creatures.  You guys are acting like loveualizjng something/someone is a bad thing

justifying an overloveualization of a character through dumb traits such as "breaths through her skin" is just lazy and dumb

are you dissing quiet for being busty

smh forgetin misogynists

*sees female*
damn
we need to stop oversuxualizing female characters

*sees female*
damn
we need to stop oversuxualizing female characters
We need her butt ugly uguuu stupid cis scum!!!1

You know what's funny? You can Google "hot feminist" and go to images, and you can't find anything other than fatso's with snowflake syndrome, I wonder why.

That's her loving character. Why does every female in video gaming have to be some super masculine ass 6'3" butch with a voice deeper than Sylvester Stallone? Is it such a crime to make a female video game character that can be an attractive feminine girl that ALSO kicks ass?

Also do you think you could try to avoid posting 76mb gifs on public forums?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:25:50 AM by Rally »

she's a strong independent woman who can do what ever she wants with her body why are you trying to control another person a WOMAN for that matter when you're probably just some white male cis scum stuff lord check your loving privilege you cishet stuff women have fought long and hard for the right to where what they want and this particular woman has to dress this way for health reasons stop supporting the patriarchy you misogynistic bastard