JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.

Author Topic: JCMsergox - Stalking and trying to DDoS me.  (Read 9223 times)

I'm going to point out a FEW things.
Number 1:
Notice how he put Stalking in the title but the drama isn't even related to Stalking, its mostly towards him doing little jokes or harassment.
Number 2: The ultimate fact?
JCM and dark and his friends usually act very immature, do love jokes, offensive jokes, and other bull stuff.
Number 3:
Just because somebody says, "OH I WILL DDOS YOU BRUH!" doesn't exactly mean they actually can. I'm starting to think of a grudge you have.
Number 4:
This drama is like 2 months late. Why are you making this drama now, JCM's drama was like 2 months ago, its already old. Now i do know he found out about the drama recently, when i first made a drama, it was about some drama on Christmas by a guy who has a huge grudge against me. People started saying I bumped it or some stuff. So i guess this is kinda like it?
Number 5:
Why is sparky the only supporter?
besides the fact he is his friend.

Number 1:
Notice how he put Stalking in the title but the drama isn't even related to Stalking, its mostly towards him doing little jokes or harassment.
JCM and dark and his friends usually act very immature, do love jokes, offensive jokes, and other bull stuff.
Number 3:
Just because somebody says, "OH I WILL DDOS YOU BRUH!" doesn't exactly mean they actually can. I'm starting to think of a grudge you have.
Number 4:
This drama is like 2 months late. Why are you making this drama now, JCM's drama was like 2 months ago, its already old. Now i do know he found out about the drama recently, when i first made a drama, it was about some drama on Christmas by a guy who has a huge grudge against me. People started saying I bumped it or some stuff. So i guess this is kinda like it?
Number 5:
yeah i can agree with all of that but the ddos part
saying they will is acting enough like an idiot to assume that they actually would

yeah i can agree with all of that but the ddos part
saying they will is acting enough like an idiot to assume that they actually would
Yeah, but i don't know who would just take somebody's word and go through all the trouble to make a drama

Number 5:
/nosupport

Noedit:
/nosupport for Dark, I don't support him anymore

Noedit:
/nosupport for Dark, I don't support him anymore
are you not supporting because you actually have your reasons or because of the pressure? or you might be nosupporting because dark told you too in steam and make you seem of less of a whiteknight

are you not supporting because you actually have your reasons or because of the pressure? or you might be nosupporting because dark told you too in steam and make you seem of less of a whiteknight
He /nosupport
obey the reality

i really dont get why blhack.dll is so bad of a thing to have. i understand distributing it, but if you have it what good is it to be drama'd? it has a stuffty aimbot that hardly works and an esp, both can be client coded into an addon if you try hard enough, you can also use mission editor as an esp on any server. and the floathack you can do by shaking your window around. the autoclicker feature is super easy to replicate. i dont get what the big hubba is all about :\

edit: forgot to say where i was going with that, basically all its features can be easily replicated

OP and JCM are both stupid but more emphasis on OP

edit: forgot to say where i was going with that, basically all its features can be easily replicated
because hacks are hacks
and exploits are exploits
blhack is just the brand name

Number 1:
Number 3:
Number 4:
Number 5:
I wear the "immature" brand with pride, thank you very much. But, I have changed in maturity since I joined BL, and even then I was more mature than most other 13 year olds I know.

Is this topic still relevant? Or have we all now accepted the fact this drama is useless, posted by an idiot OP and moved on with our lives?