ZElor gETS a new keyboARD

Author Topic: ZElor gETS a new keyboARD  (Read 1151 times)

What's the benefit to all that wasted space? If you cut down on around 40% of the size you'd have basically the same product, but it takes up less space.
I think it's intended to keep your hands apart, as if you just had your arms out directly in front of you, in line with your shoulders.
Basically it's so you aren't sat with your elbows bent, probably to help with RSI.

Although I've never heard of that in the elbows before from typing.
They probably just thought it was more ergonomic that way. Which is ridiculous given the general design of the thing, since that looks far from ergonomic. Do people normally use their thumbs while typing, besides possibly the spacebar?

its ACTUFALY Getting a little easier toiuo tpye IKn this thin g. wikl continueu with it for the week.

its ACTUFALY Getting a little easier toiuo tpye IKn this thin g. wikl continueu with it for the week.
well stop posting on the forum in the meantime

well stop posting on the forum in the meantime
thatas the whole point though

thatas the whole point though
Who buys a keyboard this stuffty?

Who buys a keyboard this stuffty?
don't throw stuff from keyboard houses

thats a loving stupid keyboard

looks like a butt imprint on a chair

i am typing this on the keyboard. i actually adjusted to it after 2 days and now i can type on it fine. it's not preferred and i'll be switching it out soon. but i beat the challenge of learning to type on this thing.

i would never be able to adjust to that
it seriously reminds me of like an airplane's roosterpit

stuff like this should be a crime

Adjusting to new keyboard layouts takes around a year to return to your original typing speed. Unless you're really goddamn committed to learning it, you're not gonna have fun at all.

Nah. I adjusted from QWERTZ to AZERTY and the to QWERTY and back to QWERTZ without an issue. I did have trouble with AZERTY but nothing I couldn't handle.