BLF, how do YOU cure a cold?

Author Topic: BLF, how do YOU cure a cold?  (Read 1760 times)

Goddamnit I come here to lose braincells not get smarter
So if I were to stick my head in the oven it would clear my nose up? Sweet. Brb.
Taking a steamy shower and massages your siniuses gently also helps.

If you have them, use them

tfw you haven't been sick in many years.

i don't know how to stop that, but if you have a soar throat, boiling water and pouring salt into it and letting it sit in the back of your throat has gotten rid of all the mucus and stuff back there. It hurts at first because it's hot but it will dissolve all that nasty stuff and you'll be able to talk freely afterwards.

I shove fancy fest up my ass.

this is what i do

chicken soup
lemon tea (the kind with vitamin c) with enough honey (don't use sugar, also you can mix the honey with cinnamon for an added kick) to kill a child. it's good to let the steam from this tea get to your nose and try to breathe through your nose.
hot shower
changing all my sheets, taking the laundry out, changing my trash bag (idk makes me feel better)
vitamin supplements
getting a claritin-d or zyrtec-d prescription
taking ibeuprofen or other cold suppressants
breathe rite strips on my nose at night
vapor rub
flonase sometimes helps but it makes your sinuses swell if you use it more than a few days
cough drops
sleeping a lot
have a bottle of nasal spray and some gold bond for when your nose is recovering from tissue abuse

tfw you haven't been sick in many years.

Besides the occasional sore throat and runny nose I haven't been sick since 6th grade.

Blow my nose every minute and just wait for it to go away, it usually does in 2 or 3 days.

Drink a lot of water, get a lot of sleep, get a lot of rest, eat food. Take a day off and spend the whole day resting in bed. When the next day comes I'm usually feeling almost completely fine.

Get some of dem vitamins yo, also there is this hot drink that usually kikcs me up, 2 eggs (only the yellow part) Sugar, cinnamon and boiling milk, mix 'em up and drink.

Yes, it's eggnog, but without alcohol.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 07:44:00 AM by Filipe »