Kιno dεr τoτen (loββy) new Mystery boχ (Video)

Author Topic: Kιno dεr τoτen (loββy) new Mystery boχ (Video)  (Read 1928 times)

So I made a new Mystery box which contains:
  • A new model
  • Sound
  • + a baseplate so it wont look so spammy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PchcQKPCbP0
The old Mystery box
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSnMIT8M8ic
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 01:21:28 AM by Dimos21 »

this is actually pretty cool, good job.
this could probably be used for something like randomizer DM

this is actually pretty cool, good job.
this could probably be used for something like randomizer DM
ye i was thinking about call of duty zombies but we can share it to everyone who wants it

It functions just like the game, but I just thought, I see players jumping on the box and picking up all those itmes, since the event is setItem, those can be picked up. Another thing, the way I've done random things is with projectiles, just so it's not the same items that pop up every time. Still cool though.

It functions just like the game, but I just thought, I see players jumping on the box and picking up all those itmes, since the event is setItem, those can be picked up. Another thing, the way I've done random things is with projectiles, just so it's not the same items that pop up every time. Still cool though.
he can just add a invisible barrier around the box

Lol this has the easiest solution, litterally sureound the box with invisible bricks.

Actually there are invisible  bricks

I like the map, can i see more of it??

holy stuff nice dimos.
;p if the connection was better we could have made it together and faster but R.I.P the connection

I feel like I want to make a black ops zombies mod now. Nice.

I feel like I want to make a black ops zombies mod now. Nice.
RIP my pc crahed and everything deleted