Poll

do u know game

yes
i play it
wtf is this cigarette
no

Author Topic: warframe  (Read 13914 times)

Excal and Braton prime master race, pictures are also links

also question, should I forma my scattered justice hek, or my vaykor hek in hopes of it being buffed at some point
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 08:31:57 PM by Jonathant1 »

ember is maser race nerds

Does anyone have a clan that isn't dead, IGN is PhrozenFlame

Does anyone have a clan that isn't dead, IGN is PhrozenFlame
You should join Armyunit's clan, he can invite you

no don't it's a trap

jk sure go ahead. What's you in game name? ok I'm blind sry
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 05:35:21 PM by ArmyUnit »

Ash Prime is better than Loki Prime. Only thing Loki has going for him is Radial Disarm. If you mod Ash Prime right, his Smoke Screen lasts for 15 seconds which is more than enough time to get out of a heated situation. Blade Storm is also very over powered and can easily kill level 90s. Ash also has the ability to equip the Seeking Shuriken mod, which makes Ash's shuriken remove 70% of the target's armor. Ash is very useful for end game and is probably the best frame for survival imo. I solo'd a T4 Survival for 60 mins with him.

For soloing, yes ash prime might be better than loki prime in terms of survivability, but keep in mind loki prime can easily have 25 seconds of invis with a decent cast speed. In a group, a loki prime will be better than ash prime due to the amount of utility his fourth has when combined with the irritating disarm augment. Ash's seeking shuriken is a semi-useless mod unless you're soloing in which case its handy. If you're building for a strength ash, you're sacrificing duration for power strength. From experience, once you get into the 1-2 hour range with ash, the instant you exit blade storm you can get downed easily. I havent solo'd with ash after damage 2.0/enemies 2.0 so I had to deal with lvl 200 heavy gunners with stufftons of armor. I suspect it would be a lot easier though.

lol guys I was just quoting the silly lokimasterrace meme :p

Loki (Prime) and Ash (Prime) are both very strong warframes IMO, just with different roles.

And clearly Valkyr is the best warframe anyway

what happened to trinity being best frame

Trinity is still amazing, but I don't use her because she is so support focused. I almost only play solo, so Trinity's capabilities aren't nearly so useful to me.

i loving suck at warframe

cri