What do you don't like about your parents?

Author Topic: What do you don't like about your parents?  (Read 3328 times)

jesus my parents are chill af

biggest problem with my parents is that my dad can get lazy with projects we work on

which is horrible for me because i can get super impatient about things

oh yeah, did i mention that me and my dad are the type of people have to have the last word

I have it pretty good.  My dad died, but he was the chillest person in the world, and liked to spoil me at times.

My mom is cool too, and she doesn't mind much if I cuss, but a little though, not too much.  She likes to joke around with me and mess with me, which is fun.  A thing I don't like about her is that she takes forever to do pretty much anything.  Like, several times I asked her for Mcydee's at like, 9pm and came home with it at 1-2am. Also did the same with other things....Why...?
Anther thing when it comes to her taking forever for anything, is that we are pretty much always late for everything, it really ticks me off.

That's pretty much it.

What is pretty cool as well is that they pretty much just let me do what I want, to an extent obviously.  Thay don't really bother me at all.

They also say I should not joke about loving drugs. I'm seriously pissed about that. Do you know how much people would give a forget if I said I was a cocaine dealer? Nobody because I am joking.

Rofl. When my mom asks me what I'm doing abruptly out of nowhere I usually just reply 'heroin.'

I have it pretty good.  My dad died

ROFL

I'm afraid to even tell them that I might be suffering from depression because they'll just give me hell for it and not believe me.
my parents don't believe in mental illnesses

my dad uses the word "richardhead" too much
sarcastically
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:49:28 PM by Malleo100 »

my mom thinks if i play violent games im going to turn into a Flash Mober and buy weapons and start a war

my mom thinks if i play violent games im going to turn into a Flash Mober and buy weapons and start a war

to do something like chores and I flip out because I'm in the middle of doing something on pc

one thing my mom likes to do is absolutely force it onto me (like yesterday I was forced to go see a movie with our church youth group which I honestly didn't want to go) because she's afraid I'll turn away from the lifestyle. Which I wish she would kinda just leave me alone.

I loving hate the it when they do the first thing you said. On the second thing I would recommend just to ask to talk to your mom and tell her your thoughts about it.

nothing really, my dad had a kind of short temper sometimes though but mostly everything i got crap for i deserved it

one time when in kindergarten i got this spot of white stuff (probably paint) on my pants and i legit didn't know what it was. my parents thought i was lying and i got spanked numerous times for it, then i just came up with saying it was white paint and they believed me that time. other than that i deserved most of the punishment i got

oh, my mom for some reason has to take a long time to do everything, always waits until the last second, and almost all the time she's late for stuff. my grandmother said that she's been like that all her life :v
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:30:08 AM by ßlöükfáce »

one time when in kindergarten i got this spot of white stuff (probably paint) on my pants and i legit didn't know what it was. my parents thought i was lying and i got spanked numerous times for it
lol wtf

don't get my started, my church is on week 8 of a really long series on conspiracy theories. they think that a really rich businessman is the antichrist and that his name means "mr dragon" which means we works with the devil. they also think that something major is going to happen when the pope arrives in the US because they think the pope is the biblical false prophet. fingerprint scanners are devil's work and if you set up fingerprint verification then you have the mark of the beast. also, the government is going to start executing christians who refuse to marry gays.
And I thought that I had stupid people in Florida.

Always sad when people are forced into believing that kind of handicapation.

I don't have any problems with my actual parents, but my stepdad really gets on my nerves.

We got to a family dinner at my aunt's house early once and there were appetizers all along the counter and island for when people came, but he literally ate all of them before anyone else arrived. My mum went to eat one thing and he tells her it's not healthy because she's slightly overweight, meanwhile he ate it all. Later that evening he had two dinners and a full desert. He complains about stomach aches but says they aren't from eating (yeah ok).

Sometimes to help me think I'll pace a bit, but whenever I do that he gets annoyed and complains about it. One time he went as far as throwing apples at me to make me stop. "Well it made you stop"

He is a control freak too, when he is in an argument he always says things like "it's not my opinion, it's a fact" when it is his opinion. He always has to make sure everything is going how he wants, and he doesn't tell you what to do but his way is always the right way and you have to do it that way too or else it's wrong.

He also goes on about how demons haunt him in the dream dimension but they can't hurt him in reality, and everything must be the true Mormon way even though my mum and I aren't Mormon.

He is very annoying, and just stressful to be around.