What do you like about your parents?

Author Topic: What do you like about your parents?  (Read 1026 times)

/thread

Since the other thread exists let's have some good things be said about them too

Mom:
Best cook that ever existed ever
Very loving and caring
Best cook that ever existed ever

Dad:
forget him he's a wanted criminal

Stepdad:
He's really into computers and loves to teach me about them
Once he came to my school and scared the stuff out of a kid that bullied me constantly

My mom is one of the most angelic people in this universe. She would go to hell and back just to make sure I'm not sad. She supports everything I do

She is one of the strongest people I know and has 3 of the best kids in the world. My parents are amazing tbh

One time I was with Trinick and neonfallout, trinick and I had done cocaine earlier that day. I ended up getting food poisoning from some bbq we had in oceanside and while i was dying in neonfallout's bed I called my mom and told her I did coke and she got loving LIVID at me. She still manages to forgive me and loves me regardless. SHE IS A loving SAINT

« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 06:20:21 PM by Nickpb 2.0 »

Their nice and neutral. They piss me off sometimes

they created me
i mean thats kinda a big deal for me tbh

i killed them
B R O T H E R  N O

They're usually pretty cool. Both are excellent cooks, generally pretty understanding about stuff. I don't always agree with them but I can't think of a time in recent memory when they've been unfair to me.

One time I was with Trinick and neonfallout, trinick and I had done cocaine earlier that day. I ended up getting food poisoning from some bbq we had in oceanside and while i was dying in neonfallout's bed I called my mom and told her I did coke and she got loving LIVID at me. She still manages to forgive me and loves me regardless. SHE IS A loving SAINT

Still think it's dumb you told your mom that you did coke.

my dad is good with computers and likes tech and gaming

my mom is good at sewing clothes

All my life my mom was the only one to actually take care of me, since my dad chickened out. She's done her best, working a full time job, and supporting her kids at the same time. I understand how she feels when we ask for something, or to do something, and says no. She really cares about me, and my siblings and I love her for that.

My dad is the nicest person ever. He's helpful, funny, smart, and my best friend.
My mom is hard-working, forgiving, passionate, and loving.
My parents are p loving cool m8's

my mom is good at sewing clothes

Damn. One less available perfect girl in the world.