Author Topic: Blockland TF2 Project  (Read 7029 times)

The bat looks like total crap in first person.

arent you suppoes to run fast with a bat >.>

Supposedly, but I don't think it is true. I haven't seen myself move any faster with a melee out in TF2.

The bat looks like total crap in first person.
That's because it uses the sword script and hasn't been moved in first person to suit it.

Its in my person's hand 0-o

Nick what are you even doing to help , I think packer should be leader , really what are you helping with this . You should not be able to choose who can be on the team if you are not helping .

Nick what are you even doing to help , I think packer should be leader , really what are you helping with this . You should not be able to choose who can be on the team if you are not helping .
oh thats the last thing I want, forget I'm already a leader of 2 project >.>

I could join as a scripter.

How am I even a scriptor, I didn't even want in on this mod let alone do some thing I have no idea how to do. Being a Community Project I add my contribution.

Ok can we get this thing started back up because we have a bunch of grenade launcher models out there, and I have started work on some stuff.

Cmon, let's actually do SOMETHING like TF2, with classes and all that prettyness.

I guess we could forget it now, since the unlockables are going to come out(French site says today), so I guess it'll take many datablocks.